☆ TWENTY NINE

PARK SO-HYE
THIRD PERSON
PARK HOUSEHOLD
7:30AM

sohye woke up early that day. why? the park family is going to lotte world.

"come on, hye! breakfast!" called gunwook from her bedroom door.

"I'm up! I'll be down in a second." she replied, sitting up from her bed with a yawn. she stretched before getting up and grabbing a claw clip from her vanity.

she clipped her hair up as she walked down the stairs and into the kitchen, washing her hands before she sat down.

"darling, can you get hyunwoo? he's still asleep." mother park asked sohye.

"sure." she replied, getting back up and going to the room said cousin was staying.

the door was cracked open but she still knocked on it anyways. she didn't dare walk in, she didn't want to traumatize herself first thing in the morning.

"hyunwoo! its time for breakfast." she said through the door. no response.

"yim hyunwoo!" she called again.

no response again. the girl groaned loudly. "hey yim hyunwoo! I'm coming in." and with this, she pushed the door open to see hyunwoo, still passed out on the bed. half of his body was off the bed but he was still asleep.

sohye rolls her eyes as she walks up to the sleeping boy and pulls him off the bed.

"OW! WHATS WRONG WITH YOU?!" the boy gasped.

"ITS TIME TO WAKE UP! WE'RE GOING OUT AFTER BREAKFAST!" she said loudly, turning on her heels to leave the room.

before she could leave, he grabbed onto her ankle, making her stop.

"what?"

"where are we going?"

"lotte world. after, I don't know where. hurry up, we're about to eat."

"okay, thanks hye."

[☆]

after breakfast, the children dispersed and were off to getting ready.

after a while, sohye was almost done getting ready. she buttoned up her cropped white button up and threw on a lavender cropped sweater vest before tightening the waist band on her dark grey cargo pants.

the girl sat on her bed to put on her socks, but she also started to facetime sujin.

"hey pretty, what's up?" sujin answered. she looked to be putting on jewelry in a mirror.

"why hello, miss gorgeous. I just called for some fashion advice from the dress up queen." sohye replied, sliding her other sock on before standing up in front of her full body mirror. she held her phone beside her and flipped the camera.

"does this look okay?"

"it looks great, babes. you going out?"

"yes I am! going out with family today. are you going anywhere because you seem to be getting all dolled up?"

"oh yeah! I'm meeting with this guy i met. we've been talking for a bit now." sujin giggled.

"ooh, miss heartbreak player finally settling for someone?" sohye giggled back. "bae, what accessories do I wear?"

"oh stop it. I dont know, he just seems so settle material, I have to settle down for a bit. I think the silver flower bracelet and the daisy necklace set would go with the daisies on your cardigan, and then the flower garden earring set you have. then I think that medium dark grey crossbody bag would do good. for shoes, uhhhh...... purple air jordans."