☆ TWENTY

PARK SO-HYE
THIRD PERSON
FLURRIES CAFE
4:57PM

after school the next day, sohye and her friends were at a cafe. they were currently sat at one of the booths, bingsoos in front of them.

"can I tell them now? it's been on my mind since yesterday." yejun pouts, making puppy eyes at sohye.

"yeah, whatever. you've been asking all day and you won't shut up about it so just go ahead." she replied, rolling her eyes as she put the spoon in her mouth.

"finally!" changmin cheered.

"okay so basically, you know how me, hye, hwa, and aeshin have been friends for forever? since our daycare days? yeah, so hye actually had the biggest crush on me in third grade and it lasted until seventh grade? eighth?" yejun finally explained.

"it was ninth." sohye corrected, eating more of her bingsoo. she was unfazed while yujin sat beside her with his mouth agape.

"how did you find out? did she confess or something?" changmin asked.

"she gave him her nametag, and you wanna know what he did after?" shinae answered.

"what did he do?" junseong asked, answering shinae's follow up.

"he gave her his nametag back." hwayoung answered, kicking her feet in excitement under the table.

"we dated in secret for like, a month or something before we broke up and just stayed as best friends." sohye said.

"it was for like, half a year. and before you ask why, it was because it just felt weird since we were friends our whole lives." yejun said, nudging sohye's arm. "this is why we're so close."

"they dated for so long and yet, her first kiss was still yujin." shinae giggled.

"wait so I'm not your first boyfriend?" yujin asked, still shocked to the core.

"I mean, we never really considered each other our significant other so you are. yes, we "dated" but it was like, not really "dating" I guess." the park replied to her boyfriend, rubbing his shoulder. "you have nothing to worry about, bibi."

"no yeah, we just had a crush on each other. it wasn't anything serious." mr. permed "ex boyfriend" said, reassuring the current boyfriend.

"I'm pretty sure yujin's most of her actual firsts. other than small things like holding hands, cheek kisses, and all those platonic things she does, I'm pretty sure you're her first for everything else." hwayoung says, trying to think.

"oh my god, I remember that I was the first person that she kissed on the cheek!" shinae boasted.

"I started doing that because my mom said that I can show my love to everyone I loved by doing that. bro, I was too shy to do it to my own brother for the longest time." sohye chuckled, leaning into yujin's side.

"I'm the first person that she platonically said "I love you" to. I'm also the first person to talk to her out her friends." hwayoung fought back.

"you can't even top me, I'm the first crush she's had." yejun intervened. the three's competitive nature was starting to show.

"I think you're forgetting that I'm her first actual boyfriend, and I'm her first kiss, and her first makeout, and her first date." yujin also intervened.

"but I'm her first best friend!" changmin said, making the group all turn to him.

"no I am!"

"no you're not, it's me!"

"no it's me!"

"I think it's actually me."

"hye, who was your first best friend?"

"oy my god, shut up. my first best friend was none of yall. it was gunwook, obviously." she replied, rolling her eyes.

"but who was your first friend best friend?"

"I think it was..." she trailed off, thinking of who it was. "I'm pretty sure it was gyuvin? it was gyuvin or ricky, I'm pretty sure. I cant remember who, but I know it was someone from wook's friend group minus yujin."

"YOUR FIRST BEST FRIEND WAS GYUVIN?!" yujin yelled out in shock.