☆ TEN

PARK SO-HYE
THIRD PERSON
STAR PLANET HIGH SCHOOL
12:00PM

the lunch bell just rang and sohye was standing at her desk. it was the first day back from the weekend. some of you might be wondering, what did she do after she got those people's instagrams? she stalked their accounts, obviously.

turns out that they were students from sujin's school. they were tagged in many pictures and videos with her and from her. she seems to have changed already? so-hye wasn't sure.

"come on, let's go." junseong says, wrapping his arm around the girl's shoulders. she nodded and the two left the class first, the girl not catching the glare he boyfriend sent to her new best friend.

when they made it to the cafeteria, junseong sat her down at their usual table, saying that he'll get her lunch for her. as she was about to say that she could go on her own, he left and went to line up.

"okay then.." she quietly told herself, nodding slowly.

"hi, princess." yujin greeted, sitting down beside her.

"you aren't eating?" she asked, turning her body towards him.

"no, I'm not hungry. I'll eat later or at home." he replies, shaking his head at her.

"bibi..."

"I'm fine."

"I'll just feed you my food then. you need to eat a lot, bibi." she tells him, shaking her head a bit.

"no, it's fine-"

"no it's not. I'll make sure to feed you well like how hanbin fed my sister." so-hye said, ending the conversation there.

"got it, noona." he laughed, cringing at his own teasing. the 'noona' in this context, very visibly cringed, scooting away from him.

"wait wait wait wait- come back-" the boy immediately called her back, scooching closer to her and taking her hands in his. oh he was FOR SURE a hand holder, and she LOVED that, especially as someone whose love language is physical touch.

"nuh uh, you ass. I thought we talked about this." she huffed, removing her hands from his to cross her arms over her chest.

"no, pleeeease?" he asked, clinging onto her as he unknowingly but effortlessly did aegyo. his natural cuteness was coming in pretty handy. "please? I'm sorry. I promise that I'll never do it again." he begged, pouting at the girl.

she squinted her eyes at him suspiciously. "I can already tell that you're going to do it again in the future. that makes you a liar."

"no, I promise that I'll never do it again! for real. if I ever do again, I'll be fine with whatever decision you want to make." he tries to convince her. he knew this was all a half joke, a '/hj' or '/hsrs,' but theres still that serious half.

"hmm..." she hummed, pretending to think it all over. "fine." she finally nodded, making yujin cheer out in response.

"now get off of me, you're crinkling my uniform." she joked, gently pushing him off her as their friends started to show up with their food. of course, junseong came back first as he was the first person to line up from the other five.

he placed so-hye's tray down in front of her with a grin. "here you go, madam park."

"why thank you, sir lim." she thanked, getting up to do a little curtsey with her uniform skirt.

he laughed as he sat down on the other side of her and yujin, like usual. today, a few more of their friends decided to eat with them so the girl was sat beside eunchae, who was sat on the other side of her. danielle, haerin, maki, harua, and taki were all also sat with them. what was the special occasion? no idea, they just wanted to sit with them.

"hi sohye, its literally been forever since we talked." haerin happily greets her, hugging the girl before she went to sit down.

suddenly, three more people decided to sit with them. chanhee, niki, and daniel. damn we got a big group today.

"wait, why are you all sitting here?" shinae asked. she wasn't trying to be rude, she was just very curious and that could be heard in her tone of voice.

"um, I'm... not sure?" taki shrugged.

"someone just told us to sit with you all for some reason..." maki trails off, making sohye look at them in confusion.

"wait, someone just told every single one of you to sit here with us?" she asked.

"yeah, they just walked up to all of us when we were at our tables and told us to sit with you guys." danielle says, making hwayoung, shinae, and sohye give each other a look.

"what if this has to do with sujin?" changmin blurts out randomly.

"no but what does she have to do with this?" yejun asked.

"I mean, her friends came up to me and my siblings when we went to the mall this weekend but I don't think that has anything to do with the people here being weird." sohye tells them.

"wait what? what did they do?" hwayoung gasped.

"they just asked if any of us were single and asked for our instagrams." the park shrugged. "nothing much, really."

"and what did you guys do?"

"me and n/n gave them our instagrams, gunwook said that he were all seeing someone and that he didn't have any sns because hes the biggest liar ever and that's it. I mean, I found out they're friends with her after I took a look at their accounts after but yeah."

"yeah, I don't see how she or they have a thing to do with this." yejun sighed, shaking his head.

"wait, who's sujin?" junseong asked, stopping the discussion that the rest of them were having.