☆ FOURTEEN

PARK SO-HYE
THIRD PERSON
STAR PLANET HIGH SCHOOL
8:15AM

class was running late the next day. none of their teachers have showed up to class yet, for some reason. the entire class was there, even the late kids and ones who don't show up were there.

"where are the teachers?" junseong whispered to sohye, who just shrugged.

"I'm genuinely not sure. this never happened before." she said.

"yo, jun. you know what's going on?" junseong asked yejun, turning around in his seat to look at him.

"nah man, sorry. this is the first time it's happened." the shin shrugs.

"hey, heizle and hayun?" sohye called the pair of cousins. the two were sitting near her, perfect for talking with them.

"what's up, baby girl?" heizle replied, the two turning around from theirs chairs to face her.

"do you know if that rumor was true about lindsay's birthday party?" the park asked. the two were usually involved in drama and gossip, and they knew all about it. it was their thing.

"oh, yeah. it's the only thing shes been talking about too." hayun confirmed, nodding her head.

"really? isn't that a bit crazy though?" sohye gasped.

"that's what I was thinking." the brunette, so hayun, agreed.

"a bunch of us tried to talk her out of doing that but she wouldn't budge. talk about stubborn." the red head, yi heizle, explained with an eye roll.

"are you still going though?" hayun asked the girl.

"I mean, I'm still kind of thinking about it. I'm still unsure." the ravenette answered. "are you two going?"

"oh, obviously we are. we have to stay updated." heizle joked. "but yeah, we're going. I hope you can too, it'll be fun babes."

"I'll see." sohye smiled at the two before she turned to ollie and shinae at the front of the class.

"hey, hye." shinae called her.

"what's up?" she answered.

"are you free after classes today?" ollie asked.

"uhhh.. I think so? why?"

"boba?" the chinese boy offered.

"ooh, sure."

"great."

since they were literally talking out loud in the class, yujin heard and turned to sohye with a shocked face. thankfully though, everyone else was talking with someone so not many people were focused or cared about their conversation.

"sorry, yuj. we can go out next time, I promise." she said.

"you better." he tells her.

[☆]

by lunch, the teachers for sure came to class. they arrived at around 9:20, apparently they had a very important meeting? sohye didn't remember and didn't really care.

currently, the group was at their regular lunch table. sohye spooned a spoonful of rice into her mouth, nodding at what changmin said.

"no, yeah. I totally agree." yejun nods.

"oh wait, how did it go with sujin? are you on okay terms with her now?" yejun then asked, remembering the question from yesterday.

"oh, sujin! we're doing good now, we've made up ams everything. we're just not close, more like... acquaintances." shinae says with a small smile.

"yujin, have you forgiven her yet?" hwayoung asked. he was the only person who hasn't talked to sujin since the fight and now that the others were forgiving her, he's been quiet.

"she seems pretty nice now, but I haven't talked to her so... I don't mind her though." yujin answered from beside sohye (obviously).

"do you want to talk to her? if you do, I can probably call her or something." the girl asked, putting her hand on top of his.

"it's fine, princess. I'm good." he replied with a smile, making the girl nod with a matching smile.

"alright then, but if any of you want to talk or something, I'll gladly contact her." she told them.

"no but you seem so close with them. don't replace us." junseong joked.

"I could never replace you guys. I love you all too much to do that." sohye replied, shaking her head and rolling her eyes at them.

"aww, hye." shinae coos.

"we love you a lot, hye." yejun says, ruffling up her hair.

"you seriously need to stop doing that! I worked so hard on my hair this morning too." the girl sulked.