☆ FIFTEEN

PARK SO-HYE
THIRD PERSON
LIM FAMILY HOUSEHOLD
5:03PM

the group of friends were currently in the driveway of the lim family's mansion.

"YOU'RE NEIGHBORS WITH RICKY?!" yujin gasped, staring at the shen family's house across the street.

"you mean the blonde shen family? yeah." junseong nodded. "have I not mentioned it before?"

"uh, no you haven't. when you said you were rich, I didn't think you were this rich." changmin said, eyes wide as he looked up at the big ass house.

"yujin! they're all over there!" sohye suddenly tells the boy, pointing over at ricky's house. "yo, I'll be right back, hold on." she then said to everyone else, tightly securing the box of desserts she brought as she ran across and over to the house. thank goodness she knew the password to the gate.

yujin quickly followed after her, ringing the doorbell at the house. not long after, mother shen opened the door with a big smile.

"aunty!" the two teens cheered, hugging the woman for a little bit.

"ny babies! how are you two?" she greeted back.

"we're doing good!" yujin replied.

"I also brought a dessert box for you! I made them myself." sohye said, handing the older woman the white box she was holding.

"oh, that's so sweet of you, dear. would you like to come in? the boys are over with quanrui?"

"ah, no it's fine. we're with our friends across the street. that's his house." the girl replies.

"alright. before you leave though, I'll get the boys to all greet you first. I'll be right back." mrs. shen said before going back into the house. soon, she came back out with the group of eight boys trailing behind her.

"sohye!" taerae cheered, the two besties sharing a hug.

"taerae!" she cheered back.

"kids, please do come over for dinner later. it'll be around 6 to 8 pm." the older woman invited, making the two kids nod.

"we'd love to, aunty!" yujin nodded, making the mother nod.

"hye, what're you doing here anyways? with a dessert box too?" gunwook asked, fixing some of his sister's hair.

"we're here with junseong. turns out that he lives across the street, like what?" the sister replied, grinning up at her brother.

"ew, you look gross." the male pretended to gag, making the girl hold up a fist, making it look like she was about to punch him.

"you hang out with ricky too much, you even picked up on his nyang nyang punch." he then said. "but that's crazy, who knew that your best friend was literally living across from one of your favorite people ever?"

"you make that sound like it's a bad thing that I'm close with your friends? I'm hurt. anyways, we should probably go so we'll see you later!" sohye said, waving at the group as yujin started to walk away, waving as well.

"bye! see you later!" he called out and then they went back to the other house.

[☆]

"are you allergic to anything?" junseong asked the group.

"I'm surprisingly not lactose intolerant, but I'm almost deathly allergic to seafood. I'm also allergic to some skincare products and makeup as well as lots of metals when it comes to jewelry." sohye sighed, fidgeting with her phone case, sliding the corner on and off of the phone.