☆ TWENTY FOUR

PARK SO-HYE
THIRD PERSON
YO FAMILY HOUSEHOLD
12:59PM

a few days after, sohye and her friends were at shinae's house. it was mrs. yo's birthday and she wanted to bring her family and her daughter's friends to her birthday dinner. shinae and chaerin's friends all just felt like her other children.

"aunty! happy birthday!" sohye greeted, hugging the older woman after bowing.

"sohye darling, hi! thank you so much!" she smiled. the birthday dinner was going to be later, for now, it was just going to be the yo family getting ready with all the guests either arriving there, or meeting them at the restaurant.

"here, come in. shinae and some of the others are already in the living room." mrs. yo said, letting the younger in the house as she went to go talk to mrs. park in the driveway.

"hye! you're here!" shinae cheered as sohye entered the living room.

"aeshin!" she grinned, running to hug the girl.

"oh my god, bestie. it's been so long!" shinae groans.

"I saw you yesterday but I know right! sadly though, I have no new news, other than the fact that yujin checks he out all the time still being on my mind." sohye sighs, falling backwards onto the couch. her dress crinkled up but she could always fix it later.

"oh my god, I have news! there's this person I met yesterday at the cafe. he works at our favorite cafe after school and hes new there." the full blonde updated. "hes 19 like chae eonnie and hes super cute!"

"wait, so are you like, talking?"

"yes, kinda. we have each others numbers and we've been texting so much already." it's a saturday, by the way.

"well damn. who knows, maybe he'll be your first boyfriend." the half blonde giggles, wiggling her eyebrows at the full blonde. "what's his name?"

"his name is hwang taeyang. he lives in gangnam apparently." shinae grinned.

"oooh, okay! I see you." sohye smiled. "do you think hes into you?"

"I mean, maybe? the way he texts is kind of flirty, you know what I mean?"

"eyy, that's sweet."

"I know right?!"

and the doorbell rung.

"SHINAE? CAN YOU GET THE DOOR? ITS EUNSOOK!" chaerin calls out. eunsook was one of her friends.

"GOT IT!" shinae called back, going to open the door quickly. she quickly came back to the living room with hwayoung and junseong, who just arrived as well.

"hwa! seong!" sohye gasped, getting up to hug the two.

"hi, baby girl!" hwayoung greeted, giving the park a forehead kiss.

"oh my god, you look so hot! watch me break up with yujin to date you." joked the oreo haired girl.

"oh my god, my boobs hurt so much though." hwayoung whispered to the two girls.

"stop, my sister said that she has to suck in so much because of her corset but her boobs look bigger with the corset on so shes still gonna wear it." shinae whispered back.

"I'm still here." junseong said, breaking thr three girl's whispering.

"seong baby! hi!" sohye greeted, pulling the younger boy into a hug. the boy giggled a bit as he hugged her back.

"hi, hye." he greeted.

"oh my goodness, you even styled your hair! you look so good!" the park gasped. junseong's hair in context, was slightly waved and his blonde streak was as blonde as ricky's hair.

"I did, yeah! I even treated my blonde streak so that its blonde again." he replied with a grin.

"you look amazing, seong!" shinae complimented, the four sitting down on the couch to talk.

[☆]

by now, at 3:30pm, they were just waiting on the yo family to be finished getting ready, as well as two more of chaerin's friends. they had one of the hair curlers with them in the living room as hwayoung slightly curled yejun's already permed hair.

"yujin, you want me to do your hair too?" hwayoung asked. he was currently sat on the couch, watching hwayoung curl yejun's hair. the little curling station was beside the tv, with a stool to sit on.

"it's fine, I already got it styled." the han refused. on the couch, he had his arm wrapped around sohye's shoulders, his hand resting on her side as she leaned into his.

"but it looks boooring. it looks the same!" yejun said, making yujin roll his eyes.

"whatever. I got it styled already."

"you know what I just realized? the people in my life have such similar names, it's crazy." sohye randomly blurted. "like, theres seong and his brothers all starting with jun, my dad's name is also junyeong and it's super similar to seong's name, hyunwoo and gunwook have the 'woo' in their names, I know two hanbins, hwa, my mom, and soyoung both have young in their names, and then theres yejin, yujin, and yejun, who all have insanely close names.

"the only differences are aeshin, min, n/n, and myself. even minhyun has a similar name with someone because of sihyun."

"that's crazy. I guess we're just different." changmin bragged.

"we're just special." sohye shrugged, watching as junseong switched onto different video on the tv.

"NO! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!" changmin screamed at junseong, the younger cackling evilly. what did he put on? fucking cocomelon.

"oh my god, I hate you so much." yejun sighed out.

"you guys are cruel." the lim boy said, rolling his eyes at his friends.

[☆]

now, all the children were in the living room. it was only the yo parents getting ready now.

"no! no no no!" chaerin rushed, covering shinae's mouth with her hands. the younger was about to expose her sister, but chaerin was fast enough to stop her.

"aww, come on, chae!" kwangmi, one of chaerin's friends frowns.

"sorry, zebra but no." the older replied, shaking her head.

"oh yeah, shinaeeeeee! you look so good!" hwayoung said. she was busy doing said girl's hair while random songs came up in the background.

"no because we have to take pictures like this! we have to!" shinae said, making sohye nod.

"yes, we need to! we look too good to not take pictures." she said.