☆ NINETEEN

PARK SO-HYE
THIRD PERSON
STAR PLANET HIGH SCHOOL
8:45AM

at school, they were discussing upcoming school events. that included the upcoming school festival.

"so if anyone has any ideas for what our class can do, please do tell so we can check and plan." the teacher said. "now let's get on with our lesson."

[☆]

during passing period, sohye was sat at her desk, laying her head in her arms. she was staring out of the window, just watching as the clouds passed by in the sky.

"hye? you good?" yejun asked, standing in front of her desk.

"mmm.." she hummed tiredly, glancing up at him and yujin. changmin came up from behind her, rubbing her back and the back of her head.

"baby, what time did you sleep?" hwayoung asked, rubbing the top of the girl's head.

"I.... don't remember." sohye yawned. shinae pouted.

"what were you doing last night that made you not sleep?" she asked, yawning after as well.

"I was playing mario kart." the park yawned, making hwayoung roll her eyes.

"with jaehwa and heiryung again?" the dark haired girl asked. she knew, she just wanted to fully confirm.

"yeah." the half headed girl confirmed, blinking multiple times, trying to keep her eyes open.

"who are they?" junseong asked, crouching in front of her desk with his arms and chin on the table.

"they're part of sujin's group. they play video games together a lot now." hwayoung explained.

"ahh. I see." he nods, gently pulling something off her lashes. "you should stop playing with them so much and sleep. you even have things in your lashes now." he said gently, tossing whatever it was on the floor beside him.

sohye was back to looking out the window, yawning again.

"on a scale of one to ten, how tired are you?" changmin asked, wanting to lighten the tired mood that surrounded the group a bit.

"thirty-five." the park immediately replied. "I also want to hit my head on the desk so badly right now." she added.

"no you don't, don't say that." hwayoung scolded.

"c'mon, you'll be fine. lunch is soon." yejun said, rubbing the top of her head. he messed up her hair, as usual.

"I said that you need to stop doing that but I'm too tired to fight you right now." she sighed out.

"lunch is soon, princess. I'll get you whatever you want, just make it through these last few classes please." yujin frowns.

[☆]

it was lunch, finally. yujin did in fact buy her whatever she wanted to eat and now, she had a slice of tiramisu along with her pho.

sohye had a large hello kitty bandaid across her right cheek because she got a cut across it.

"you know what I just realized?" she spoke, scratching her left cheek.

"hm? what's up?"

"I just realized that junseong has that little blonde streak. theres three blonde in this group, hehe." she sleepily giggled.

"aeshin, as the og blonde of the group, what're your thoughts?" changmin asked, holding up a fist as an imaginary mic to her face.

"honestly? it's nice that I'm not alone anymore. now I can talk about purple shampoo with someone that isnt my sister." the girl replied with a grin.

"awww." yejun cooed, reaching over to ruffle shinae's hair.

"oh my lord, yejun. you seriously need to stop doing that." hwayoung huffed out. he messed up all of their hair every chance he got, and for the people who actually spent time on their hair (aka all of them but mainly the girlies), he did it so much more to them.

"for real, like I love you and everything but you need to stop." sohye sighed.

"actually, speaking of sohye's love for me, I have a story but that's for another time." yejun smiled.

"no. we are not going to talk about that." said girl immediately declined.

"but why? it's so cute." shinae pouts. her and hwayoung already knew what he was talking about, they were there when it happened.

"another time, guys. but it will be something we'll talk about." hwayoung said, shaking her head at shinae and yejun.

"what? now I'm curious." yujin said, turning to sohye.

"next time, bibi. not right now, the atmosphere isnt right." she told him, booping his nose with a small smile.