~ Chapter 23 ~

Angel looked at her, his fingers brushing over the side of her face. He could answer that with a big 'HELL YES', but he still wasn't sure she'd believe him. Because he had told her time and again, and she still questioned him at every turn. He gave her parts of himself that others hadn't seen, yet she still questioned everything. Not that he really blamed her either, he guessed.

"Are you sure you want that answer?" he asked her quietly, his hand moving to cup her cheek. God, he wanted her in so many ways. Lately, she had been in his dreams so vividly, doing things that would probably make her, the big badass writer, blush.

"Yes," she answered, her eyes locked with his.

"Judith, you do things no one else has done. You make me feel things I wasn't sure were real. You unnerve me, even if you don't think you do." With that, she flung herself forward and into his arms, her lips capturing his. Hell, he wasn't sure what he said that got that reaction, but damn, he'd say it again and again. She moaned as she held him tight, and he returned it. With her body pressed against his, he was going crazy. But, again, the park is not a good place to be for such acts.

So, reluctantly, he pulled back, his forehead resting against hers and a smile on his lips. Yeah, he could imagine the things he could do to her once he got her home. And there was no doubt in his mind he wasn't taking her back to his place. His body was too in need to feel her against him that he could just drop her off and not look back.
"Show me," was all she could muster, as if she couldn't feel everything in what he just expressed.

"Don't have to tell me twice." He took her hand and grabbed his things, heading back to his car. She giggled and the sound shot straight to his already raging dick. Damn, a sound made him harder, a fucking sound! How was that possible?

"Something wrong?" she teased him as he jumped in the car once he put his stuff in the trunk. She turned to face him, her hand running over his chest, making its way down his stomach. But he quickly grabbed it and shook his head.

"He's been fighting a raging battle all day, babe, don't touch him or he's going to explode on you, and I don't think you're going to want that." He winked at her and just held her hand as he drove them back to his place. He could see the look in her eye, and though it pained him to stop her, he wasn't sorry. Because he wasn't lying.

Since he had walked into her apartment earlier, he had wanted her. Had wanted to toss her on the counter, pull her nipples into his mouth, and stuff his dick so far into her. But he hadn't, that's not how he wanted their first time to be, not on some kitchen counter. That was something he wanted to save for later, and it was going to happen at one point. But not right now. At least, he was really trying to be good at not making that happen now.

She grinned as he pulled into his space and helped her out, her hand tightly in his. Angel grabbed his things once more and let her lead him into his house, shutting the door behind him. He sat his telescope down but he didn't get much further before she shoved him back against the door and crushed her lips to his again. She sure had a way of making his head spin.

He groaned against her lips as his hands ran over her back and down to cup her ass. He lifted her up as if she weighed nothing and her legs locked around his waist. And as his tongue battled hers, he swung them around and pushed her back against the wall, causing her to moan.

Holy shit, where was this vixen before? Maybe she just needed the right push. Not that he wasn't enjoying it, because he was, but she hadn't been this into it before. In fact, he was half worried that she might push him off or push him back. But nope, she came out of the gate, needing him as much as he needed her, and he sure wasn't going to deny them that at this moment. So, he put a little more into the kiss. Brushed her tongue with his a little more. Pulled her lip between his teeth and tugged. And every reaction she gave, only spurned him all the more.

He broke the kiss to trail his lips down her neck, loving how she squirmed, wanting to fight him off but not wanting him to stop either. It was a hell of a position to be in, but one he didn't mind teasing her with because he still sought her pleasure. And that's what he wanted to give her right now. Angel wanted so much more, and though the hormones were flaring, he wasn't sure she was ready, so he wanted to take it slower, wanted to make sure she was happy.

And with that, he dropped down to his knees, his hands moving to undo her shorts. The action caused her eyes to fly open and she looked down at him, but he stopped her hands. With a smile, he shook his head before kissing her fingertips and putting them through his hair.

"Let me do this, you need it."

"No one...,"

"Shh," he told her, cutting her off. "Let me do this," he repeated, pulling both her shorts and panties down, tossing them both over his shoulder. He kissed up her leg before he threw it over his shoulder, smiling as he saw the slick folds. Angel leaned in, pressing a soft kiss upon the center, causing her to shiver and he smirked once more. He glanced up at her one last time before he slipped his tongue into her pussy, causing her to cry out.

"Oh, Angel!" she uttered, her fingers tightening in his hair. That breathless cry of his name almost did him in and he vowed to hear it nonstop for as long as he could. Because that sound was his drug of choice. He was going to get high on it over and over. He shifted to that his teeth could scrap her clit lightly and again, that sound tore out of her.

Holy fuck, he loved it.
He craved it.
He fucking needed more of it.

Screw taking it slow right now. He wanted her to fucking come on his tongue like he wanted his next breath. So, he pulled the little nub between his lips and sucked on it while he slipped two fingers into her. Her cries got louder as her legs shook around him and he couldn't help but pump his fingers faster.

He urged her on, wanting to taste everything he could. Her scent drove him wild, and he couldn't wait to taste her sweet juices. Angel grinned as he looked up at her, her mouth parted as she panted, and he pumped his fingers even faster. Her fingers tightened in his hair, and he sucked harder on her clit.

"Fuck, Angel, I'm coming. I...." She trailed off as she gasped, her juices flooding his fingers and his tongue moved to lick what he could, grinning the whole time. She twisted her lip as she tried to steady her breathing, but he stood up and lifted her once more, carrying her to his bedroom. "I..."

"Shh," he told her as he laid her down, his lips brushing hers. He was on cloud nine and didn't want to destroy it. It was evident no one had done that for her, and it was a shame. She was an enchantress when she came. He lifted her shirt up, tossing it on the side of the bed. His eyes raked over her body for a few moments. Again, this woman wouldn't strike him as someone older. Sure, there might be a few signs, the few gray strands, the eye wrinkles, otherwise, there was no stating she was forty.

"What?" she whispered, her nails running over his arms. He grinned at the tiredness in her voice and stood to yank his shirt off, tossing it next to hers. Then he undid his jeans and pushed those down, leaving him in his boxer briefs.

"You're a gorgeous woman, Judith, and for sure don't like your age." He placed a tender kiss on the center of her bra, right over the clasp. "And I'm loving every little bit I see." The blush worked over her body, and it was only another thing he could check under his box of things he loved to see and wanted to see more of. "But you're tired and need sleep." She pouted as he pulled the covers over them but didn't protest.

"I thought there was more." He chuckled as he pulled her into his arms, her fingers running over his chest. Hell, she was too tired to even notice what was in front of her and appreciate it.

"That 'more' is going to have to be later when I can take all the time in the world to shower you with pleasure."

"Promise?"

"Oh sweetheart," he told her, grinning at all the naughty thoughts and images plaguing his mind, "it's a promise!"