~ Chapter 26 ~

"Sit, Molly, tell us what's going on?" With that, Molly looked up and her eyes opened wide.

"Oh my God, you two had a date and I just broke in here. I'm so sorry, I can go." Judith walked over and sat down next to the other woman.

"It's fine. You're upset, and we're friends. So, tell us what's going on." Molly hiccupped as she wiped her eyes, getting into the whole story of what was going on with her boyfriend. How it was painful, how he was texting her, and finally, how he ended up sending her some stupid blurb online when they were at the airport. "Sounds like he's insecure," Judith mumbled, pointedly ignoring the look Angel cast her way.

"He is, but he shouldn't be," she mumbled, and Judith smiled, more to herself than anything.

"Sure, I can agree with that, but you can't help someone's feelings," Judith told her, squeezing her hand. Molly smiled at her before glancing at Angel.

"JD knows what she's talking about from personal experience huh?" Molly asked.

"Well," he started, glancing at Judith over Molly's head, "let's just say sometimes it's a little hard. It's hard to remain strong and stay focused when someone isn't in the limelight. Your boyfriend just needs a reminder that you love him, he's it for you, and the shit on TV and magazines is all for show." Judith rolled her eyes, but she couldn't fight him on it. He often told her, and she could attest to Molly's boyfriend.

"You're right, Angel. Thanks. I might just go call him." Molly stood up but then turned and faced Judith. "Don't let Angel get away, he's a good guy." Molly waved and ran out of the room. Judith twisted her lip before glancing at a smirking Angel.

"Listen to her." Judith rolled her eyes and reached over to smack him, laughing as he pulled her hand and lay them on the bed. With a sigh, she laid on his chest, enjoying the sound of his heartbeat against her ear. She was making leaps and bounds in trusting her feelings, or she at least thought she was. "What are out thinking about?" he asked, running his fingers along her back.

"Aren't I getting better at setting aside my fears?" Angel gave a half-shrug.

"That's hard to answer. I mean you are, but I think that fear is always there, no matter what. And what's probably odd to you, is that the other one in the limelight might have the same unfounded fears. As actors, we're gone for months on end, do you know what that does to someone? So, in our heads, we can easily come home to our loved one annoyed because we're gone all the time and leave.

"Molly's boyfriend is justified in his feelings like you are. We get it. But you also have to be able to trust your partner. Sure, there are horror stories of the actors cheating, but more often than naught, they don't. Don't let a few bad seeds ruin the whole dish." Judith laughed at that and nodded. He was right, she knew. And didn't she already vow to him, and to herself, that she wanted more, wanted to see what would happen? Which meant she had to not worry so damn much.

With another sigh of contentment to herself, she closed her eyes. The sound of the waves and his beating heart lulled her into a safe haven of rest and peace.

The following morning, Judith groaned as she twisted in the bed and came up hard against a body. She peeked an eye open and smiled as she saw Angel there. Personally, she was getting used to this view and didn't enjoy the thought of having to go back to her own bed. And that was something that worried her too.

She shifted and threw her legs off the bed, glancing back to see him still out. She shook her head as she reached for her phone, checking the time. They had a semi-early morning call and by the light outside, she could see that it wasn't too far off from waking Angel up.