~ Chapter 30 ~

There was a whole other level of satisfaction that she hadn't felt before and she didn't want to let go of. Once more, her mind swirled around the thought of this ending between them. She didn't want it to, and she didn't believe that he didn't either. If it crossed his mind, she wasn't sure, but he hadn't really expressed it. Granted, any thoughts of the far-off future weren't discussed by either one of them.

"I like the thought of you dominating me, you taking control, of you showing that older woman power while telling everyone else to back the fuck off." This time, it was Judith's turn to chuckle at the image. "What else turns you on, JD? What else have you wanted to do and never been given a chance to see if it was all it was cracked up to being?"

"Sex in the hot tub or the shower. Sex on the sand with the waves crashing around you. And sex in the kitchen. I love the thought of trying to make something to eat and then being thrown on the counter so that you could have your way."

"That came pretty damn close to happening, but I wasn't sure that was all you were into. Should have done it." Judith shook her head, leaning back again.

"No, this was all perfect, everything we've done has been perfect." At that, Judith's stomach rumbled, and she groaned.

"Guess we can make something to eat," he whispered. "We can also put that kitchen fantasy to good use because personally, I can't think of anything better I'd rather have sitting on that counter but you, spread wide for me, those dripping pussy lips on display." FUCK! He chuckled as he caught her quick intake of breath and slapped her thigh to get her to stand. "However, I don't think working in a sheet is going to be right."

"Yeah, let me grab a shirt." She climbed off his lap, missing the warmth his arms gave her, and padded back into the room. With a grin, she picked up the discarded shirt he had tossed into his suitcase and slipped it on. She followed him into the kitchen, watching as he bent over, looking at stuff in the fridge. "I didn't think it would be fully loaded with food," she told him, crossing her arms over her chest, the shirt riding high on her thigh.

"Well, we lucked out...," he started before stopping as he glanced over his shoulder. His eyes opened wide, and they slowly looked her over. "Well, shit," he muttered, slamming the door closed. "I don't think I've seen anyone look so good in my clothes, including me." The look in his eyes had her backing away.

"I need to eat, Angel."

"Mmhmm, so do I." He quickly trapped her against the counter, making her squeal as he hauled her up and sat her down, moving right between the legs. "I need to eat now." He kneeled down before her, throwing her legs over his shoulders, scooted her closer to the edge, and then pushed his tongue in between her folds. She arched her back, her fingers entangling in his hair.

"God damn, Angel," Judith moaned. She wasn't sure she could ever get used to his man going down on her and eating her out the way he did. He made sure that he tasted every inch of her before starting the process all over again and she melted at it. His tongue hit parts of her she hadn't ever felt before with her own fingers or toys. It's like his tongue, what he knew to do, was all made just for her.

"You're so damn fucking tasty, JD. I really don't think I can get enough!" She glanced down at him, at his glistening lips, and struggled to catch her breath.

"Finish eating then," she told him, a tone she hadn't ever heard before coming out of her. "Put that tongue back inside my pussy and eat me like you mean it. I want to come all over your mouth and watch you enjoy it." His eyes glazed over at the command, and she fought the wave of pleasure. Where did that come from? She wasn't like that, EVER. But something with him, with her, caused her to be.