~ Chapter 37 ~

"Such bull shit," Judith mumbled, tossing the gossip magazine on the bed. It had been a full two days since their dinner, and they were wrapping up the shooting on the island. But, of course, the news

But sadly, she admitted after seeing that, then seeing the polls, it sure jumped of people wanting to go to the movie. So, she had to give it to Angel, he knew what he was doing. She didn't like it, but she knew better. She glanced at her phone and then sighed. She still had a bit before they were done filming somewhere, and then they were back on a plane the next day.

She didn't want to stay in the room, so she sent him a text, letting him know she'd be on set and left. No one would be there as they were elsewhere. And they weren't tearing this down until after the crew had left. Of course, she was granted permission for everything so even if someone was there, they wouldn't stop her.

With a deep breath, she walked around the set, slowly, admiring everything the crew had built for it. She had been around for most of the scenes, but it was still surreal to see it. Not that her story had gotten into graphic details about the surroundings, but it feels more real. The only place she hadn't been had been the bedroom. Any of those scenes, she refused to watch. In fact, she made sure she was busy doing something else.

So, with a curiosity burning deep, she walked into the bedroom, smiling at the simplicity of it. But between the moon peeking in from the very big windows and the lighting that was set up still, the room was glowing. She wasn't sure she had thought about it that way when she wrote it, but she loved it now. Her fingers gingerly ran over the bedspread, thinking that even though there wasn't a lot of imagery in her story, they sure captured what she felt. It felt warm.

"I wondered if you'd come here," he whispered from behind her, his arms snaking around her waist from behind. She wasn't sure why she didn't jump at the noise, but she could only assume her body knew his well enough to not worry about the sudden appearance.

"You can't blame me for not wanting to see any sexual scenes."

"They're so far from comfortable, JD. Lights, cameras, tons of people...they really aren't so sexy, you know."

"Nope, didn't think they were. I mean, how can it be when you have someone in your face the whole time, telling you how to move, where to push, what to grab. No thanks. Now," she shared, turning around to hook her arms around his neck, "if you wanted to throw your phone up and record, it would be so different."

"Where did my good girl writer go that I have this naughty writer on my hands?" His hands rubbed along her lower back before running over her ass and squeezing. "Not that I would complain." He leaned down and ran his tongue along her neck, making her shudder in his arms.

"A sex tape? You'd trust that now? What if someone got their hands on it or something?" she asked as she grinned. He pulled back, his gaze narrowing on her lips.

"What makes you think I would allow anyone else to see what's mine like that, JD?" Before she could think, his hands cupped her ass again and hauled her up.

"Angel," she shrieked, causing him to chuckle.

"Don't worry, JD, we're only going to make sure the bed gets proper usage." He dropped her on the bed and leaned over her, his hands on either side of her shoulders. "I really have to admit that a sex tape with you is hot. Especially for long, cold, rainy nights when you're on some book tour or I'm across the ocean filming on location. I think it would help both of us get through it." He fisted her shirt and yanked it off, tossing it behind him on the floor.

"Oh, do you?" His hands ran over her chest and stomach, and she sucked in a sharp breath. His fingers, his touch, always set her on fire and she loved feeling it.