~ Chapter 29 ~

"You do realize, JD, that's a loaded statement, right? There could be a lot of things I want and I'm not all too sure you'd be open to it. There is something about an older woman as a lover. They are usually great, but they do tend to stay in their own ways." She couldn't fault him for that logic, but she wanted to think outside the box with him. He liked an older woman, but that wasn't saying his only lovers were all older. She knew they weren't. Which meant she had to step her game if she wanted to please him.

"I know it's loaded. But I wouldn't have asked if I didn't want to know. You, Angel, should know me better than that by now. So, I'm all ears. What other little tricks do you have up your sleeves that you want to share?" A breeze blew over them and in the wake of the storm, the air had turned chilly. But she didn't want to leave his embrace. She liked sitting out here, watching the waves, wrapped up in his arms. It felt like a safe haven that she wasn't even seeking.

"Do you know the term edging?" She wrinkled her brows, having seen it in a few newer romances that she read but hadn't really thought it through.

"Um, sort of."

"It's when your lover pushes you to the edge of the orgasm but doesn't take you over. It usually happens quite a few times, if only to make your partner last longer. It's a hell of a tease."

"You haven't done it yet?" She felt him shaking his head against her arm. "Why not?"

"Not too many women like it. It sounds painful as you're forced to wait, although it's worth it. So, though I would ask, or tease them, they would shoot it down almost right away. I learned to stop asking and when women would ask what I want, I wouldn't even mention it." Judith turned to look at him.

"So why bring it up to me?"

"Because the way your body responds to me, the way you respond, makes me believe you'd enjoy it, you'd crave it." Well, she couldn't deny the part about her body. When reading it, it sounded like something she wouldn't be into. She hated denying herself the things she wanted. But she also hated the thought of telling him no, for some odd reason. She wanted to please him, wanted to fulfill what he wanted.

"I can't say I'd enjoy it or crave it, it's something new to me. However, I'm game to trying." Angel grinned and Judith couldn't stop the quiver in her stomach. She loved the idea of putting that look into his eyes and on his face.

"What about you, JD? What's something you wanted to do and got denied? What's one of your biggest fantasies?" She pondered over that for a minute. For her, her past lovers were very stale and vanilla, not wanting to venture out of what they knew or liked. Even though she would express all the time that they wouldn't know about liking new things if they didn't try, they weren't down for it.

"I've wanted to try role play." His brows came down in confusion and she grinned. "I like the thought of dressing up like a nurse and having to help her patient. Or having to dress up in some tight business outfit, wanting to catch the eye of her powerful boss."

"Oh, I see. Is that how some of your inspiration was born for some of your other stories?" Judith's cheeks heated up quickly. It was, actually. The few free stories she still had out there were based upon some of the very sound ideas she found hot and wanted to try. "I like the thought of seeing you in a skirt, all tight around this gorgeous ass. With a blouse that's only partially buttoned with those sexy ass tits falling out. I'd have to stop myself from bending you over any free surface and fucking you like crazy." And there went her pussy, clenching at the thought of him once more fucking her from behind. "I can feel you squirming," he muttered, his voice taking on a deeper note. "Would I find you wet by chance?"

"You might," she teased him back, feeling his hands sliding over the sheet. "What else do you want to do, Angel?"

"It's similar, but the thought of pushing boundaries in public, you know, teasing, touching, licking, pinching, anything to get you worked up without being able to do something about it till later. The explosive nature of coming together after something like that seems like it would blow your mind. That being like that would mean you would come so hard you'd be seeing stars for days."

"God damn Angel, you sure like the thought of coming hard, don't you? I mean, it's nice, but something things like that wears out the body too."

"So? It's also hot as fuck when you think about it. Come on, like we're at the grocery store and you're picking some fruit and I come up behind you, pressing against you, rubbing against you, that's not going to start to turn you on and make you want to jump me the first chance we got? We'd probably only make it to the car, so we'd be giving everyone a show anyway. I have to admit, I like the thought of tainting a set too. Especially like now, where there are sex scenes and there's a bed. I love the thought of sneaking on set after hours and fucking you in that bed. There'd be great memories so when I'd be forced to film it, I'd be smiling for real."

"Oh my God," she groaned, her hands covering her face. Sure, the idea was fucking steamy as all get out, but she wasn't sure she could be on set for filming. She'd be too focused on what they did, and the scenes probably wouldn't be right. He chuckled at her reaction, wrapping his arms tighter around her.

"It's not that bad."

"No," she told him, agreeing on that, "it's not that bad, but it's the thought. I would have to be on set with you, you know?" He placed tiny kisses along her arm, shifting her so he could attack her neck. Again, she wasn't one who always liked love bites, but she wanted him to pepper some more along her neck.

"Exactly. It's damn sexy. Knowing that you'd be watching me do whatever the hell on that bed and you'd be remembering how I was thrusting in you, fucking you hard, or slow. From behind, or you on top, or with your legs over my shoulders. And I would feel that gaze on me and I would want to feel you again." Judith shook her head, her legs shaking at the thought alone. As fucking tempting as it was, it wouldn't be possible. Chances were, she'd be calling cut herself just to drag Angel away and fuck him in his dressing room. That wasn't a bad idea. "Your eyes are glazed over, what are you thinking?"

"Thinking that on some level, that's not a good thing. But also thinking on another level that I could go all cavewoman on you and drag you into your room and have my wicked way with you." Angel cracked up at that and Judith couldn't recall a time, ever, where she was so comfortable with a lover that she could lounge around after what they shared and just hang out. Just talk and laugh, even if it was about sex.

There was a whole other level of satisfaction that she hadn't felt before and she didn't want to let go of. Once more, her mind swirled around the thought of this ending between them. She didn't want it to, and she didn't believe that he didn't either. If it crossed his mind, she wasn't sure, but he hadn't really expressed it. Granted, any thoughts of the far-off future weren't discussed by either one of them.

"I like the thought of you dominating me, you taking control, of you showing that older woman power while telling everyone else to back the fuck off." This time, it was Judith's turn to chuckle at the image. "What else turns you on, JD? What else have you wanted to do and never been given the chance to see if it was all it was cracked up to being?"

"Sex in the hot tub or the shower. Sex on the sand with the waves crashing around you. And sex in the kitchen. I love the thought of trying to make something to eat and then being thrown on the counter so that you could have your way."

"That came pretty damn close to happening, but I wasn't sure that was all you were into. Should have done it." Judith shook her head, leaning back again.

"No, this was all perfect, everything we've done has been perfect." At that, Judith's stomach rumbled, and she groaned.

"Guess we can makesomething to eat," he whispered. "We canalso put that kitchen fantasy to good use because personally, I can't think ofanything better I'd rather have sitting on that counter but you, spread widefor me, those dripping pussy lips on display." FUCK!