~ Chapter 24 ~

She placed her head on her hand as she watched the sleeping man next to her. In all of her years, no one had ever gone down on her. Sure, she craved it, but no one had ever offered it to her. And the one man who did blew her mind out of the water by it. She wasn't totally sure since she had nothing to compare it to, but she was going to say that Angel had a wicked tongue if he could produce that type of orgasm to race through her so intensely and so quickly.

And if those types of actions were what he was promising, she was down for more of it. In fact, she had to really shake herself of all of her doubts and fears. She knew she kept saying it, but she had to really mean it. Angel was a great guy and he seemed to be really into her, offering her what he hadn't offered anyone else. That was speaking volumes and she couldn't keep ignoring it.

She grinned as she thought that over and ran her gaze over his smooth chest. If he wanted to be with her, she had to stop doubting, so she was. Because she wanted to be with him. Not just for the pleasure he could bring her to the bedroom but for pleasure in just being with him in general. He was a great guy, and anyone would be stupid to throw someone like him away on self-doubts.

Judith let her eyes trail a little lower, not surprised to see the sheet tenting. She had been too tired last night to enjoy this view, but she wasn't now. Her eyes glanced up at his face as she scooted lower, making sure he was still asleep. Slowly, she pulled the sheet off his hips, exposing his morning wood and she gave a Cheshire cat grin. He wasn't overly long, but he was thick, and she couldn't wait to feel it inside her. Nor could she wait to taste him.

She moved lowered, settling herself by his thighs, and slowly ran her nails over his length, basking in the joy of watching him shudder, even in his sleep. With one more glance at him to make sure his eyes were still closed, she leaned over, letting her nails move over his thighs as she took the head of his cock into her mouth. He moaned quietly but still didn't wake up.

She grinned as she ran a set of nails over his thigh while she took him fully in, the tip hitting the back of her throat. Her eyes lifted up as his sharp inhale caught her attention. Her eyes locked with his as she bobbed her head and the desire that flared to life in his eyes made her bolder. Her other hand reached out to cup his balls, enjoying the deep groan he released.

"I...don't....think..." he stuttered, trying to form words as she sucked him harder. He broke the gaze and let his head fall back while his fingers entangled in her hair. She got drunk on the feeling of him enjoying it. "Judith," he moaned, causing her to rake her teeth lightly over him as she pulled him out.

"What?" she whispered, swirling her tongue around the head before licking the underside of him.

"No...one...ever...woke me up...that way."

"Good," she muttered, going back to work. She took him once more in his mouth and his hips lifted off the bed, causing her to moan.

"Fuck," he hissed out, the vibration of her mouth causing him to tense up. "Baby," he croaked, "I'm...going...to come." Once more, she pulled him out, giving him a saucy grin.

"Let me taste you the way you tasted me." And again, she sucked him, this time harder and faster. His other hand reached for her head, slightly adjusting her so he could push up as well. With a groan and a shudder, he came in her mouth. Never had Judith swallowed, she always hated the taste. But with him, she wanted every last drop of his addicting sweetness. And it was sweet. She also knew she was going to want a lot more of it.

When he grew soft, she licked him clean before kissing his thighs and finally resting her head there, looking up at him. The soft grin he had on his lips spoke so well to her. He was happy, and content, and she caused that. She always wanted to see him looking like that after being with her. It was a silent vow she made to herself.