~ Chapter 28 ~

With a sense she didn't know he had, he had a condom in his hand and rolled it on after he had finished stripping them. She hadn't even thought of that part. Not that she thought it was needed, but still. It would have been better if one of them came prepared for it. He laid over her, grinning as his fingertips brushed over her cheek, their eyes locked.

"You're so gorgeous, Judith," he whispered. He bent down and captured her lips as he drove into her and he was right, she realized, this was heaven. She wasn't a virgin, but her past men weren't in double digits numbers, but she could tell, he was right for her. He filled her in ways she didn't know was possible. In fact, he filled her in ways she wrote about but didn't believe in.

"Holy shit," she muttered, her arms wrapped around his upper body.

"I like hearing that," he mumbled against her neck, his lips lightly caressing the skin. "Your moans are music to my ears."

"Jesus." Why was he undoing her? How was he able to? No man had ever done this, completely shattering her in such a way. She knew, though, she didn't ever want to let go of it. And was dreading the moment they had to part.

"Hey, come back," he told her, moving his lips to hers again. "Just feel, don't think."

"But I am. I don't want this to end." He grinned as he shook his head.

"I don't have that kind of power," he told her, pushing into her even more deeply. But they both knew he overlooked that comment on purpose.

"Is this...what all you fantasized about?" The flash of light in the room let them know that a bang was coming. And it did. It shook the picture frames along the wall, but it pushed Angel in even deeper. With the sound, he had reared back and slammed into her. She wasn't sure if the thunder had caused her to shake, or him. Either way, she was on the brink of coming undone again.

"It's more," he told her, slowing down his movements again. She opened her eyes wide, shaking her head.

"Don't stop, I'm so close," she whined, and he grinned.

"Oh, I know, I can feel you." He pulled out and then grabbed her hips. "Flip over." She swallowed as she eyed him then did as he ordered, her ass in perfect view for him. He smacked it once, causing her to yelp, but she smiled, enjoying the sensation. "What a fucking view," he told, grabbing both parts of her ass and squeezing. She dropped her head, her juices slowly moving down her legs and she wanted him back in her.

"Angel, please, get that dick back into me."

"So damn needy," he told her, grabbing a hold of her hips and shoving back into her. His lips moved along her spine, and she shivered. "I love your neediness." His hand slid up her back and then twisted in her hair, yanking her head back. She gasped and opened her eyes wide, but she sure didn't fucking stop him. "God damn, you got wetter. Does the queen of sex in the sheets like the dirty talk? Like being fucked from behind?" he whispered, his hot breath fanning her flaming skin. "Or do you like the pain? Is that your pleasure?" He yanked again as his hips picked up speed, slamming into her even more.

She was struggling to keep her balance, all of her senses on overload. She felt him buried deep inside her. She felt him behind her. She felt the sting on her scalp. She felt the need to stay upright. She was once more coming undone, and she loved it. She wanted more of it. She never wanted it to end.

"Fucking hell, Angel," she cried, her moans mixing with the sound of another thundering crash. She had never thought about sex during a storm. But fuck, it was hotter than she could ever imagine. This was for sure going in her next book.