Cover + Editing + Gift

Hello my loves!

So first off, I am planning to update the cover of this book as I feel like it is time for a new one. If any of my readers are feeling particularly creative, I would love for you to dm me and let me know if you would like to submit a cover. I would love to have a reader submission as a cover! Deadline will be August 20th!

Second, I am going to begin editing on this book soon cause my cringe 13 year old ass didn't know how to edit or like write properly. So if you see like a random update with a chapter, it's me editing and not creating new chapters. I'll let y'all know when editing is done if you want to read this with less mistakes and probably more content in the future!

And lastly, I will be publishing what I have for the sequel soon! I do not have much of the plot figured out, but I do have a few pre written chapters from like 2020 that I will post. The sequel will probably not be a main priority to me because I have my txt book and editing, but I will update whenever I can for the sequel because it has been in the works for like 3 years and I kinda was worried about releasing it. Hope it doesn't disappoint y'all!

From your favorite author who is ready to fix their previous mistakes because I caused y'all a little bit of grief <3333333