CHAPTER NINE

"Yeah, we wanna take you on a date."

My head shoots up to look at Jisung, surprised to hear that come from his mouth. The others seemed surprised, but that quickly turned into a look of pride.

I try my best to shake the shock from my face. "Wait, I'm sorry, what?"

They all smile at my reaction, some even let out a few giggles.

"He said, we wanna take you on a date," Minho repeats with a laugh.

"Oh, uhm, sure I guess." I nod my head, giving them a small smile.

Changbin speaks up. "If you are uncomfortable with it, you don't have to really."

"Yeah, you really don't. We just wanted to get to know you a little more." Jeongin adds.

I give them a wider smile at how caring they are. "No, I really want to go on a date with you guys. You just surprised me is all."

"So, that's a yes?" Seungmin asks.

"Yeah, it's a yes."

They all got a little bouncier (if that makes sense.)

"It's gonna be fun, darling. We promise." I smile at Hyunjin, noticing his timid behavior.

"I'm sure I will. But, I do need to get back to work."

Chan nods his head in understanding. "Of course, we will leave now. Bye love."

I wave as they leave, the boys copying my actions before exiting the store.

I turn to another customer and get back to work. The rest of my work hours were kind of extremely boring. I had to help a total of six customers that really made me want to scream, but I held myself in. For the most part, however, the customers were good.

Once I had officially closed, I saw my friends waiting for me outside the bakery. I quickly left the bakery and locked it behind me, before heading over to them. I stare at them confused as I stand next to Jade.

"Okay, why are you here?" I ask, curious for their answer.

Jace was the one to answer. "So, we have a question about your soulmates."

I raise my eyebrow. "Okay?"

Sam smirks. "It was those boys that came in that you talked to right?"

I choke on air.

Jade laughs. "I know why you said we would know them though."

"Oh really?" I question.

Matt nods. "Yep, cause they are the group you fangirl/boy over. All The TIME!"

I look down slightly, hoping my h/l h/c hair would hide my growing blush. "Uhm yeah. You figured it out. Yay"

"Now here is another question," Jade begins. "Why didn't you tell us that your soulmates were Stray Kids?"

"It was fun to see you stressed over guessing," I shrug. "Anyways, it's late and I need to get home, so goodnight demons."

"Bye!"

I head over to my car and toss my bag onto the passenger seat. I start the car and begin my drive home. Unfortunately, LA always has traffic, so I was of course stuck in traffic for an extra 20 minutes before I got home.

Once I actually stepped into my house, I rushed into my kitchen to get food cause I am starving. STARVING. I quickly grabbed some ramen to make and made it. I ate quickly and washed the bowl, putting it up.

Once I was done, I pulled out my laptop and got back to work on my essay. This essay is killing me because I have no idea how to start it. It just isn't working for me. After and hour of me failing to work on an essay, my phone goes off.

Bang Chan: Hey, I wanted to see if you were free Saturday? For the date?

Y/N: I should be off this Saturday, but let me check real quick.

I quickly went and checked the schedule, seeing that I am, in fact, off Saturday.

Y/N: Yeah, I'm free.

Bang Chan: Great, so would you want to meet at *insert random park* to start off the date?

Y/N: Yeah, uhm, sure. That sounds good.

Y/N: Could you tell me what we are doing or what I need to wear?

Bang Chan: Sorry babygirl/babyboy. Can't tell you what we are doing. The boys won't let me. But just wear casual clothing.

Y/N: I guess that is better than nothing. I'll see you Saturday. Goodnight Chan.

Bang Chan: Goodnight Y/N

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: So like, I don't interact with y'all much so, how are y'all. DO you like my story so far? What's your favorite part so far? Am I doing okay? I'd love to hear from you guys. Anyways, thank you so much for reading!

I'VE PASSED 50 READS AND I DON'T KNOW HOW IT HAPPENED BUT THANKS!!!