CHAPTER TWENTY NINE

I woke up to my phone going off this morning. I turn around half awake and grab my phone, answering the call.

"Hello?"

"G'day mate!"

"Hello Felix, why are you calling?"

"Well, I was gonna text you but all the other boys have done that so I thought, why not call. Were you still asleep?"

I nod, then realize he can't see me. "Yeah, I was still asleep."

"Well Y/N, it is currently 11:30 so I will be picking you up at 1. You better be ready baby."

"I will see you at one then."

"See you soon lovely!"

I hung up and slammed my back back against the bed. I shut my eyes and ended up dozing off again. I woke up thirty minutes later and panicked.

I have a fucking hour to get ready! Time to be a speed demon!

Rocketing out of bed, I made a bee-line to my closet, looking around frantically for an outfit. I quickly pull on Grey ripped jeans, a white short sleeved button down that I tucked in, my white and black checkered Vans, and the Stray Kids jacket. I'm really getting my use out of this thing.

I rush to the kitchen, grabbing and apple to eat. Once I'm done, I head back to my room and into my bathroom, brushing my teeth. I check the time on my phone and flip. It's 12:56!

Fuck fuck fuck fuck!

Running out of my bathroom, I turn my room upside down looking for my bag. A knock sounds from the door right as I grab my bag. I do a once over, making sure I have everything in the backpack then I grab a black beanie to put on and leave my room, going to the door.

"Hi Y/N!" Felix exclaims with a huge smile. "You look amazing."

I blush ever so slightly. "Thank you Felix."

He nods and grabs my hand. "Lets go lets go lets go!"

I giggle as he drags me behind him, my free hand holding onto my beanie so it doesn't fall off.

"Slow down Lix!"

We stop at his car and he shakes his head. "No way! I'm really excited for today."

I nod happily and get in the car, him doing the same.

"I'm really excited too."

Felix looks at me with another huge smile. "It's gonna be great!"

"I don't doubt it," I respond. "Oh also, I'm really glad you are speaking English. I love hearing the accent so prominent."

"I figured you would," Felix answers smugly. "Plus, we are in LA, why not speak English?"

"Fair point," I acknowledge with a nod.

Felix lets out a gasp, and I turn to him in confusion. "Have you had coffee yet?"

"Oh," I let out. "No, I was running late and didn't have time to make any. Why?"

"I thought we could stop and get Starbucks before we went to the date," Felix replied with a shrug.

"Oh that sounds good!" I express happily. "I haven't had Starbucks in a while."

"To Starbucks we go!"

Felix takes us to Starbucks and I order a y/d/c. (Your drink choice) once we get our drinks, Felix takes off to the date destination. Which I still have no idea what it is. Songs come on on the radio and Felix and I jam out to a few of them, joking around as we sang along terribly off key. We end up at the mall, Felix parking and getting out while I follow suit.