CHAPTER TWENTY TWO

I ended up staying with the boys overnight. Which meant me having to chose who to stay with. I decided to go with Chan, much to the other boys' disappointment. I just felt like getting a Chan cuddle I guess.

We said goodnight to the boys and headed up to Chan's room. I followed behind him as he lead the way. When we reached the room and walked in, I realized something.

I didn't have clothes for tonight or tomorrow for school.

I tapped Chan on his shoulder, making him turn around to face me. "Channie, I don't have any extra clothes."

He makes a face of realization. "Shit, you're right. You can just use some of our clothes if you would like to."

"Thank you," I smile gratefully.

"No problem babygirl/babyboy," Chan assures with a cute smile.

He walks to his closet and pulls out a t-shirt and a pair of basketball shorts, handing them to me. I take them and look down at them, they will definitely be like three sizes too big.

"There's a bathroom to the left of the room," Chan starts. "You can go change in there."

I nod and head to the bathroom. I quickly change into the clothes Chan gave me and look into the mirror. His clothes swallow me, but I quite like it. Anyways, I head out of the bathroom and back to Chan's room. When I enter, Chan is sitting on the bed playing on his phone.

I cough to get his attention. "Uh, hi."

His eyes shoot up, and a smile forms on his face quickly. "You look absolutely gorgeous in my clothes."

"Uhm thanks," my face begins to blush red.

"No problem love," Chan pats the bed beside him. "Come on, you have school tomorrow and need to sleep."

I nod and walk over to the bed, carefully getting up beside Chan and pulling the covers over me. Chan chuckles and sets his phone on the bedside table, getting under the covers as well.

"Babygirl/Babyboy, you don't have to be all the way over there," Chan chuckled.

I just noticed how far away I was from Chan. "O-oh sor-sorry."

"It's not a problem, darling. I was just joking. But I mean, I wouldn't mind you being closer," Chan winks.

I roll my eyes, despite the blush. I scoot a little closer and turn a little, so I can put my head on his chest. Chan smiles and wraps his arms around me, pulling me closer to him.

"Goodnight babygirl/Babyboy."

"Night Channie."

-------------------next morning-------------------------------------------------------------------

I move around slightly when I begin to wake up. Instead of actually allowing my eyes to open, I just snuggle into the warmth beside me. I let my consciousness slowly drift away again, until I hear a chuckle. I groan and slowly open my eyes, blinking away the sleep. I see Chan with a soft smile on his face, looking down at me with a face I can't recognize. Adoration maybe?

"Good morning sweetheart," Chan greets.

I groan again and bury my face into his chest. "What time is it?"

"Around 7:45."

Unfortunately, that means I have to get up. Slowly, I pull my body up and stretch slightly. "I have to get ready for university."

"Oh, I can go grab you some clothes if you want," Chan offers.

I nod. "Yes please."

"I'll be right back." Chan disappears out the door. I get on my phone, only to see a few calls from Lisa. I decide to call her back.

Lisa, did you need something?

Oh yeah, you are on the schedule today after your classes, are you still gonna come in?

Oh um, I'm am planning on it. If that changes, I will try to let you know.

Okay, I just will make sure you get here before I leave.

Alright.

Lisa hangs up with a soft goodbye and I set my phone back down on the nightstand. Chan comes in a few moments later with some clothes for me. I thank him and rush into the bathroom to change. I toss the clothes he hand me on, shrugging a jacket on at the end. I've got to admit, Chan has good taste. I walk back out and into Chan's room.

"Ready to go get food?" Chan questions.

"Yep." I nod

Chan leads me down the kitchen where the other boys are. I smile and wave at the others, giving them a soft good morning.

"Hey sweetheart, how did you sleep?" Seungmin questioned.

"Pretty good," I answer.

"Love the jacket," Minho laughs.

My face scrunches up in confusion, then I pull off the varsity jacket, turning it around to see the back. On the back of the jacket in bold white letters is 'Stray Kids.'

I turn to face Chan with a glare. "Chan."

"Yes darling?"

"Really?"

"Sorry, just felt like it fit," Chan shrugged.

I groan, but wave him off and put the jacket back on.

"You're gonna keep it on?" Felix asks in disbelief.

I shrug. "Yeah, I happen to like it. You aren't getting it back though."

I can see smiles form on all of the boys' faces.

"What?"

"Nothing, nothing," Seungmin assures.

"Do you need something to eat?" Jeongin asks.

I nod my head. "Can I just have an apple?"

Hyunjin tosses me an apple. "Is that all you want baby?"

I nod and take a bite out of my apple then swallow. "Yeah. Eating too much in the morning makes me nauseous for some reason."

Jisung cocks his head in confusion. "What?"

"I have no idea" I shrug.

"Okay then," Jisung nods slowly.

I look up at the clock and sigh. "I need to get to school."

"Do you wanna take your car?" Changbin questions, holding up my keys.

I nod and grab them from him. "Thank you."

I quickly give them all a kiss on the cheek and grab my backpack that was placed by the door, and head out, yelling a goodbye behind my back. I rush over to where they parked my car and jump in, turning it on quickly and leaving, heading to school.

----------Y'all think we can make it to 1k reads?----------------------------------------