CHAPTER FOURTY ONE

---Y'all need to stop reading this book! It was at 5K three days ago and it's at 8k now! Stop!!!!!!----

The boys left two days after they told me, just like they said they would. I pulled myself out of bed early in the morning so I could say goodbye, however I could barely form words when we actually had to part. Instead, I gave each of them a long hug and a soft kiss, before sending them off.

Surprisingly, I held in my tears until after they left. I made it to my car, when the full force of my soulmates leaving me hit me. I curled up in my seat and let the tears flow from my eyes like waterfalls falling down my cheeks. I whimpered as my tears started to slow, but I still felt like complete shit. The feeling of a soulmate leaving you is like your heart being ripped out. The distance physically hurts my heart, but I need to manage.

After my crying fest, I wiped off my tears and started my car, driving myself straight home. Once I reached my apartment, I went inside and flipped onto the couch, curling in on myself and turning a drama on the tv. I wallowed one self pity for a good two hours, before finally having to go to uni. I pulled myself off the couch and headed straight for my car, driving to university.

When I reached the university, I went to the small cafe there and got myself a huge ass coffee. I headed towards the spot where I meet my friends, seeing all of them there already.

"Hey guys," I greet, unenthusiastic.

Jace turns to look at me with a smile. "Morning Y/N!"

"What the fuck happened to you?" Matt asks immediately after Jace greets me. "Are you hungover?"

"No I'm not hungover," I respond, agitation building up in my body.

"Then why do you look like shit?" Jade questions, partially joking and partially worried.

"No reason," I grumble out.

Sam rolls their eyes. "Oh come on, what happened?"

"Nothing."

"Y/n," Matt gives me a stern look. "What happened! Please tell us."

"Nothing fucking happened!" I shriek, immediately clapping a hand over my mouth once I realized what I did. "Holy shit, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to yell."

"It's fine," Jace assures me in a soft tone.

I just shake my head rapidly. "No it's not! I shouldn't yell at you guys when you just want to help."

"Honestly it's okay," Jade hums, placing a comforting hand on my shoulder. "We need to get to class now, but whenever you want to talk we are ready to listen."

"You guys are too good to me," I whine as we walk towards our first class of the day. "I don't deserve you."

"You're always here for us," Sam responds. "We figured we could do the same for you."

When we entered the room, we immediately took our seats for the lecture. I pulled out everything I would need and started to take notes. The class did not fly by at all, and I blame my sadness on that fact. But, when it finally finished, I sighed a breath of relief and rushed out of the class.

"You ready for the next lecture?!" Jade shouts sarcastically as we leave the room.

"No!" We all answer, then chuckle afterwards.

"Okay Jade, Jace, ready time go?" I ask, already heading in the direction of our next class.

"Hey wait up!" Jace yells, him and Jade rushing to catch up with me.