CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

Trying to sleep was a nightmare. Literally. Felix stayed by me and I felt terrible about making him stay, but I don't think I could have closed my eyes without someone I trust by me right now.

The first time I closed my eyes to sleep, I was immediately sucked into a nightmare. All I could feel or see was David. Everything he did came back in perfect picture and I woke up crying. I couldn't see anything but the classroom I was in with David and him in front of me. I knew I woke up, but my senses were in overdrive. My body tightened and I moved my head around, but I couldn't get out of my own head. I started shaking, and closed my eyes, trying to shake myself out of this nightmare.

A hand carefully touched my cheek, and I yanked my head as far away from it as I could. I moved further away until I reached the side of the bed. My shaking only grew as my nightmare continued to stay with me full force.

"Hey, sweetheart, it's Felix, please come back to me," I heard, the voice invading my head. I looked around again, but I couldn't find the person it originated from. All I saw was the dreaded classroom.

"Y/N, come on. Focus on my voice baby," the voice murmured again. I squeezed my eyes tightly and tried to focus on the voice.

"Deep breaths honey, in and out." I followed the directions, but my breathing acted up again.

I felt a hand cup my cheek again, and this time I didn't pull away. I let the person stroke my cheek softly. "Come on baby, come back to me."

I opened my eyes, expecting to see soulless, demonic face of David, but instead being greeted with the angelic face of one of my soulmates.

"Hey sweetheart, you had me really worried," Felix carefully pulled me into a hug. My body tensed for a second, until it realized that I was safe.

Tears started to fill me eyes, and soon started to cascade down my face like a waterfall. I gripped Felix tighter as cries of anguish and extreme terror fall from my mouth. Felix tightened his hold on me and buried his face into the hair on top of my head. I'm sure I looked hysteric, but I could care less right now.

Felix ran on of his hands through my hair in a calming matter. "Baby, can you tell me what happened?"

"I have-have no id-idea what-t-t happened. I open-opened my eyes and I just saw-saw, him," I whimpered and pushed my face more against his chest.

After a few moments, my breathing leveled out and I pulled away from Felix to look at him. "I'm really sorry."

"Darling, there is no reason to be sorry. You went through something and are facing the consequences of some asshole's actions. There is no reason to be sorry because all of us are fine with helping you through stuff like this, it's normal."

I give him a small smile and mumble a "thank you."

"Do you mind if I go talk with some of the boys? I will send someone else up to stay with you."

"That's fine. I'll be okay."

Felix nods and gets up from the bed, leaning down to give me a peck on the forehead, then leaves the room. In about three minutes, I hear a knock at the door. "Come in."

Hyunjin enters the room with a small smile. "Hi baby."

"Hi." I give him a small wave and move over on the bed a bit so he could sit down.

Hyunjin takes a seat and I immediately cuddle into him. He wraps his arms around me quickly and pulls me closer. "How's my strong prince/princess doing?"

"Terrible." I whine and try to move impossibly closer to him.

"I'm sorry sweetheart. I heard you didn't sleep that much last night, how about you try again huh?"

I just shake my head and close my eyes. He moves to lay back onto the bed, pulling me with him. My head lays on his chest and I wrap and arm around his waist. He puts one arm under my head and the other lays limp over my waist. I sigh and try to fall asleep again.

[We gonna try something new so---------- 3rd POV]

The rest of the boys, minus Hyunjin of course, were gathered in the living room of the apartment they were staying in. None of them looked happy at all.

"We need to report this or something," Minho stated, angerly.

Chan nods his head. "I know we do, but we need to make sure Y/N wants to as well. Considering this happened to him/her/them."

The other boys nodded to the statement.

"I'm really worried about Y/N," Felix whispered, the others looked up at him.

"What happened?" Jeongin questioned quickly.

Felix sighed sadly before beginning. "He/she/they were tossing and turning while he/she/they were sleeping. Then Y/N's eyes snapped open, but his/her/their body stayed tense and his/her/their breathing was frantic. Y/N started to squirm around and whimper, telling someone to 'get away.' I'm assuming it was to David. And when I tried to put my hand of his/her/their cheek for comfort, Y/N shot away from my hand. I had to coax Y/N back to me, but during this it was like he/she/they were reliving what happened. It was horrifying."

"Holy shit. That fucking bastard horrified him/her/them," Changbin growled out.

The other members of Stray Kids nodded, looking equally pissed off.

"I wanna hurt that bitch," Seungmin mutters under his breath.

"We all want to," Jisung agrees. "But we can't do that."

"But we can try and help Y/n to feel a little more like his/her/their old self. Even though Y/N may not ever feel the same, but we can help him/her/them feel safe," Chan answers strongly.

The others agree and the boys head up to the room Y/N and Hyunjin are, only to see them cuddled closely together and Y/N asleep. He/she/they look peaceful, even though all the members know that will change soon. Hyunjin looks up and gives them a small smile and a wave. The others smile back then head back out of the room.