CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE

It is Minho's date today, and I am very ready. I woke up on time today and zipped into my kitchen for coffee.

Minho: Good morning love!

Y/N: Good morning! Are you going to tell me where we are heading today?

Minho: Not a chance darling. But I will pick you up at 10.

Damn it. I sigh and continue to drink my coffee, deciding once again on no breakfast. While I was drinking my coffee, my thoughts started to wonder.

At some point, the boys will have to go back to South Korea. What would I do then? My whole life is here: my business, my friends, my school.

Okay no. I shake my head to get rid of the thoughts. I know it will happen, but I have a good few days ahead of me so we will cross that bridge when we get there.

I push myself off my seat and head back to my room. I go into the bathroom and wash my face, then I head to my closet. Changing into an outfit, I must say, I look good. Grabbing my bag and phone, I head back to my living room and crash onto my couch. A knock came from my door, so I grabbed my stuff and went to open it.

"Hello baby," Minho hums in excitement. "You look amazing."

"Good morning to you too, Casanova," I chuckle, shaking my head.

Minho's smile grows. "Casanova? I like it."

"I felt like it fit," I agree.

Minho nods. "Anyways, let's go! I have a good date planned!"

I follow Minho to the car and get in. We begin our journey.

"Okay, so I will tell you where we are going," Minho states.

I smile. "Okay, so where are we going?"

"The aquarium" Minho answers almost nervously.

I let out a chuckle at his tone. "I love the aquarium!"

"Well, that's a huge relief," Minho sighs.

I look at him confused. "Were you worried?"

"Not at all," Minho drawls our sarcastically. "Why would I ever worry about impressing my newest soulmate?"

I laugh and Minho pulls into the parking lot for the aquarium. We both get out of the car and shut the door. Minho comes over to me and grabs my hand, pulling me to his side and dragging us towards the entrance. We get tickets, Minho not letting me pay, and then enter. We are immediately greeted with a black light room and glowing fish tanks. I drag Minho over to a tank filled with neon jellyfish.

"Minho, look at them!" I exclaim, a childish tone taking over my voice.

Minho chuckles. "So this is how I get the famous Y/N to let his/her/their childish side out, huh."

I turn and stick my tongue out at him and his mocking tone, then turn back to the jellyfish. I take a few photos then drag Minho away and to another tank. This one filled with hundreds of gorgeous tropical fish.

"They are so pretty!"

"Not a pretty as you, babygirl/babyboy," Minho flirts.

I flush, but don't turn around towards him. "Nice try Casanova, nice try."

"I think I did a pretty good job," Minho retorts playfully.

I shrug and turn back to him, pecking his lips quickly. Minho freezes slightly, but I still continue talking. "I hope this makes up for your failed attempt at flirting."