CHAPTER TWENTY SIX

---Y'all, I went on a 5 mile hike today cause social distancing and I HURT---

I wake up to my phone going off.

Changbin: Morning Y/N!!!

Y/N: Morning Binnie!

Changbin: I'll pick you up at 11. Where something comfy.

I put my phone down on the night stand and pull myself out of bed and to the bathroom. I quickly get a shower in then go to my closet.All I know is, I'm going on a date with Changbin, I have to be in all black.

I head to my kitchen and grab my coffee of course and an apple. I got ready really fast today, so I lay back on my couch once I'm done with my food and close my eyes. Soon enough, a knock sounds from my door, so I grab my bag and head out to greet Changbin.

"Hi hi," I smile, closing my door and facing him.

"Good morning to you too," he chuckles. "Nice outfit."

"I thought it looked good," I answer confidently.

Changbin nods along with what I said. "I like the all black on you."

"Thank you," I respond. "Now, where are we going?"

"Not gonna say," Changbin answers, a smug look forming on his face.

I huff and try to widen my e/c eyes, like a puppy. "Why can't you tell me?"

"Puppy dog eyes don't work on me baby," Changbin chuckles.

I sigh and head to the car behind Changbin. I get in and lean away from Changbin slightly, keeping up my mad attitude even though I'm not actually mad.

"Aw come on lovely," Changbin pouts. "Don't be mad."

I sigh and face him. "Why am I not able to stay mad at you?"

"Cause I'm adorable," Changbin answers, a smirk building on his face.

"True true," I agree, nodding along.

Changbin starts the car and takes us to where we are going. And guess where that is. It's an arcade!

I turn towards him once we got out of the car. "Get ready to get your ass whipped."

"Oh it's on," Changbin challenged.

I grab his wrist and drag him into the arcade. We get a shit ton of tokens then look around the arcade for games to play. Eventually we decide to play the car racing game first.

I get on the game and look over to him for a second. "You are going to lose."

"Don't underestimate me Y/N."

With that, we begin the game. I stay in the lead for most of the game and Changbin lags behind. We throw playful banter back and forth, trying to distract the other. Right when it looks like I'm about to win, a car rams into the side of mine, knocking me to the side and allowing Changbin to get in front of me and win.

"How?!" I shriek, turning to face Changbin, who has a shit eating grin on his face.

"I told you not to underestimate me."

I sigh and look around, eventually letting my eyes land on skeeball and I smirk. "How about we play skeeball?"

"Okay," Changbin hums.