CHAPTER THIRTY THREE

——really quick, thank you all for the 60 followers. It's not much, but it means a lot. Also thank you to everyone reading and voting on this story. I love you all. And I may or may not be saying this because I'm slightly scared of you guys because of my last chapter. Anyways, CARRY ON!——

"We want you to get married."

I feel my entire body stiffen in shock. I look around at my boys, seeing the exact same expressions on their faces.

"Wa-wait, what-what?!" I cough out.

Hyunjin squeezes my hand even more, worry flowing through his eyes.

"We want you to get married," my aunt repeats.

I shake my head rapidly. "No I won't."

"Yes you will, Y/N" my uncle responds. "This is the best thing for you."

My head is still trying to wrap around everything. Shock stays plastered on my face, and when I look at the boys' faces, I see anger. Although, they are hiding it well.

"Honestly," my aunt sighs exasperated. "I don't see why this is so hard for you to grasp."

"Aunt, I am not getting married," my tone raises ever so slightly and I try to stay firm. This is honestly ridiculous.

"Ohh but you will," my uncle responds. "And we found the perfect man for you to marry."

"Uncle, I have soulmates. Soulmates that I love. I'm not marrying anyone else," I retaliate, but it doesn't seem like he is even paying attention. Neither of them are. Fucking fantastic.

"You remember that sweet boy that always hung around you in high school, right?" My aunt asks, but doesn't let me answer. "Well, our families have come to an agreement. And since he has no soulmate, and your soulmates are about seven too many, we decided that you two marrying would be amazing."

"Aunt, that boy was no where near sweet, he still isn't," I try to reason with her.

She simply waved me off. "Oh hush now. David is a wonderful young man."

I see all of the boys stiffen and turn to me. I nod, confirming exactly what they are thinking. Chan looks like he is about to say something, but I shake my head slightly.

"This is not happening," I demand. "No way."

"Yes it is," my uncle commands, his tone making me shrink. "You owe us, so this will be happening."

"Owe you?!"

My aunt nods. "Yes you owe us. We took you in when your parents died. We made you stronger as a person. And we were the laughing stock of our church because of that stupid soulmate mark you have!"

THATS IT!

"I do not owe you!" I growl out loudly. "You didn't have to take me in! And you did NOT make me stronger! You broke me down until I saw no way out but death! You crushed me! You revolved my life around you! And I don't care if you were the laughing stock, you should have cared more about me than your status! You should have protected me and encouraged me to find my soulmates!"

My aunt and uncle look shocked at my outburst, but then my uncle speaks up. "We did nothing, you owe us your life. And this marriage will happen. It is for the best of everyone."

"What do you get out of it?" I ask, knowing there has to be something. "You have to be getting something out of this.

"We made a simple compensation agreement once we get you to agree," my aunt answers nonchalantly.

"Wait! I'm a bargaining chip?! For you assholes to get money without working for it?!"

"Well, yes," my uncle states calmly. "And you will go through with it."