CHAPTER THIRTY ONE

Jeongin: Y/N-iiiiiiieeeeee

Y/N: Jeongiiiiiiieeeee

Jeongin: Good morning :)

Y/N: Morning

Jeongin: I'm picking you up at 12. So be ready!

Y/N: Okay, I will be!

I was already out of bed at this point and am watching tv on my couch. I had woken up because of my phone going off nonstop this morning, which turned out to be my Uncle and Aunt calling me. I had let it go to voicemail every time they called, then deleted whatever voicemail they left. 

I got up from the couch and head towards my room. I go straight to the bathroom and brush my teeth and wash my face. I fix my hair and then leave to go back into my room. I pull on a pair of black ripped jeans, a oversized peach shirt, and my Stray Kids jacket of course. 

The doorbell rings while I'm upstairs, so I quickly grab my bag and make sure everything is in it. Once I've checked, I rush down the stairs and open the door.

"Hiya Y/N!"

Jeongin is staring at me with a bright smile, which causes me to let out a giggle.

"Good morning Jeongin."

"Are you ready to go?" Jeongin asks, happily bouncing on the balls of his feet.

I chuckle at his actions. "Yep. I take it you are extremely excited?"

"I really am!" Jeongin nods rapidly then grabs my hand. "Come on lets go!"

We both rush to the car and get in, Jeongin opening and closing my door for me.

"Okay, so let's get lunch first, okay?" Jeongin comments.

"Sounds good," i agree, nodding. "I skipped breakfast anyways."

"You what?"

"Skipped breakfast."

Jeongin takes a quick look at me, a small pout on his lips. "You shouldn't skip breakfast. It's not good for you."

"I know," I shrug. "I just forget to eat sometimes."

"Then I guess it's a good thing we are getting lunch," Jeongin hums.

"Yep."

We continue to drive until Jeongin stops at the mall and drags us out of the car and inside. We go to one of the restaurants in the mall and take a seat.

"Okay, so you like stuffed animals?"

I look up and Jeongin with a smile. "Yeah, they are really cute."

"That's good," he sighs in relief.

I chuckle and look back down at the menu, deciding on what I wanted. The waiter came and took our orders. Once that was over, I looked back at Jeongin.

"I've had zero luck with the other boys, but will you tell me where we are going after this?"

Jeongin looks at me for a second then grins and shakes his head.

"Nope, not going to tell you."

I pout and widened my eyes, using a puppy face. "Please Jeongie"