CHAPTER TWELVE

A/n: Kinda a filler chapter so sorry.

The next day was Sunday, so naturally, I stayed in bed until well past twelve. I had originally woken up at nine, but I just couldn't force myself out of my bed. So, when I finally got up, I went to get coffee, leaving a blanket wrapped around me.

I walked to my living room and set my coffee down on the table by the couch, then face planted onto the couch. Curling up into a ball, I reached for the tv remote and turned on the tv. A rerun of a Supernatural episode was on so I decided on watching that for a while.

Suddenly, my phone went off rapid fire. I picked it up with checking the caller.

"Hello?"

"Good Morning Y/N!"

I let out a sigh. "Hi Jace."

I heard him gasp at my reaction. "Are you DISAPPOINTED that it's me?! How DARE you!"

I quickly retracted my phone from my ear when he began to scream. "Dude chill. It's too early for your drama."

"Y/N! It's almost ONE! IN THE AFTERNOON!"

"Your point?"

I could hear the annoyance in his voice. "Well, we are going to the mall and am picking you up in 25 minutes. So CHOP CHOP SWEETHEART!"

"You asshole," I whined. "You are just now telling me this?"

"No, you just didn't pick up for the last 3 hours. Now, get ready. Move your ass."

He hung up. Damn you Jace.

I all but chugged my coffee before sprinting to my room and throwing on the first thing I saw. By the time I had finished getting ready, I had like two minutes to spare. Until I realized I didn't have my wallet. That forced my to search the house up until they got there. I found my wallet under a stack of books, and rushed down the stairs to open the door. Obnoxious car horns were being blared as they got more impatient. I locked my door then hurried to the car, but as I got into close proximity, Sam blared the horn making me leap into the air. I looked up to see everyone in the car cracking up.

I slide into the car and shut the door. "Yeah yeah, laugh at the single one here."

Jade stops laughing a looks at me with a smirk. "Oh but, you aren't single anymore, now are you?"

"Shut it." I sigh, turning to hide my blush.

My friends and I take off towards the mall, teaching it relatively quickly. We all hop out and I take the lead, considering the lovebirds are walking hand in hand. Anyways, I continue into the mall first and immediately see a Starbucks.

I turn towards my friends with a huge ass smile. "I'm getting caffeine. Text me where you end up."

"You seriously have an addiction," Matt laughs.

I shrug to say, I don't care.

I eventually end up with my favorite Starbucks drink and head away from the stand. I look at my phone to see a text from Sam saying that they are in Hot Topic, so I begin to make my way there. I was so close to reaching my destination before the Devil himself stopped me.

"David, please get out of my way," I command, trying to sound somewhat polite.

He just smirks and looks me up and down.

"Dude seriously," I groan, my voice raising. "Get out of my fucking way."

"No."

"No?"

David nods. "Yeah, I quite like being in front of you. Especially since you can't touch me in public."

"Don't test my patience."

He laughs. "Ooh cute. Now, how about we go to a nice place and have lunch together."

David grabs onto my wrist tightly.

"How about no." I try to rip my arm from his, but his grip is locked tight. Eventually I get out of it. "You know what's a place? You're apartment. Why don't you go there?"

"Oh come on baby," he begins. "We could have a nice time."

I shiver at the pet name. It just doesn't sound right out of his mouth.

Without replying, I race passed him and rush into Hot Topic, looking for my friends. Soon, I see Jade and I head towards her.

"What happened? You were supposed to be here like 5 minutes ago." Jade questioned, obviously worried.

I sigh annoyed. "I ran into David."

"Oh," Jade makes a face of realization. "I'm really sorry."

"Nah it's fine. Let's just continue this great mall day."

So, with that, we continue our mall spree. I ended up getting a few things from a few places. I spent way too much money. We head home after a while, they drop me off at my house and I walk in, dropping my stuff by the door and heading to the kitchen. I just make some instant ramen to eat, then I go to the couch and get on my phone.

Pretty soon I decided I would head to bed, so I dropped my dish in the sink and headed upstairs. As soon as my face hit the pillow, it was lights out.

A/N: Also, I'm thinking of keeping my account just kpop group x reader because there aren't many of those for any groups out. So, if y'all have a group that you would want done, just let me know. Also, if you have a certain prompt you'd like me to follow, don't be shy in telling me. Thanks!

Ps: I already have an Ateez story in the making right now.

*funky little edit from older me: I now have an ateez, superm, txt, and another upcoming ateez book out