CHAPTER SIXTEEN

When I hung up the phone with Chan, I curled back up, hoping to stop the pain. However, circling up only doubled the agonizing pain as I pushed against my newly forming bruises. I instead laid out on the floor and continued to let my broken sobs leave my body. Realizing I didn't tell them I was in a classroom, I slowly push myself into a sitting position, wincing more as I move. I then slowly drag myself up to stand, sobs still not stopping. I take hesitant steps forward, and almost fall more than a few times as I move slowly to the entrance of my university.

I scanned the entrance for a place to rest my broken body, eventually moving to sit against a wall. I let out a shriek of pain when I accidentally hit a bruise on my stomach, making my dried tears start up again and my parched throat hurt more from my continuous cries. I sit there, waiting for my soulmates to get here and hopefully take my pain away.

After a few minutes, I see the boys running up to the entrance, stopping when they see me. Shaking from their trance, they all rush over to me. I look at them with a strenuous smile and let out a cough.

Changbin sits by my side. "Fuck, love, who did this to you?"

Seungmin sits on my other side with Chan in front, but all the boys have found a spot around me so they can assess my situation. I let out an extremely painful cry as I try to move on my own.

"Oh no love, you don't move okay." Jisung commands in a feather soft tone.

I nod my head, my eyes starting to flutter as a wave of exhaustion hits me. "I wanna sleep."

"Okay sweetheart, but not yet. We need to get you home first." Felix softly replies, face twisted in concern.

"Okay baby, tell us where it hurts. We wanna make you feel better," Changbin uttered.

"My stomach and my head mostly," I whimper.

Minho gives me a small smile. "Thank you honey."

Hyunjin continues Minho's statement. "We are gonna try to easy to pain now okay."

I can only nod my head.

"Can I pick you up, baby?" Chan inquires, quietly.

I think about it for a second, knowing it will hurt like hell. Fuck, not moving hurts like hell. But I really want to leave. David may still be at school. So, I acknowledge Chan by nodding my head.

Chan moves to place one hand under my upper back and one hand under my knees. He slowly lifts me up and I shriek in pain. He looks down at me, mumbling sorrys under his breath. My entire body continues to shake, but my tears had stopped once the boys came. I knew it was safe around them. So, slowly I lay my head on Chan's chest.

I turn my head towards Seungmin once he says something to me. "Is it okay if we take you to the house we are staying in?"

Without thinking, I nod my head. Just wanting to sleep. I just want to get rid of the pain.

Jeongin follows through after Seungmin's question. "Don't worry prince/princess, we will get you in a bed soon."

The boys walk to the car they came in, Felix opening the door for Chan, then Chan passes me to Hyunjin who is already in the car. Hyunjin carefully wraps his arms securely around me, careful not to hit my wounds. I sigh and lean against him, my eyes fluttering shut.

When they open again, I am in a bedroom I don't notice. I try to move, but I let out a cry of pain as the hurt shoots up from everywhere in my body. The door to the room opens and the boys walk in. Minho walks towards me with a medical kit.

"Can I clean your wounds?"

I nod. Minho slowly lifts my shirt up just enough to see my stomach. He grabs a bottle with some bruise healing stuff in it and places some of the gel on my stomach, carefully rubbing it over the wounds. He stops every time I wince or cry out in pain. He finished quickly and hands me some pain killers, which I quickly take.

"Alright baby," Changbin begins. "We need to know what happened, okay?"

Shivering, I nod and sit up slightly, only a tiny bit so I don't hurt my bruises. "I was leaving class and David, the one you talked to in the cafeteria, stopped me from leaving. He started yelling at me for humiliating him and that I should be his. Then he started hitting me. I tried to get away at first but realized I couldn't, so I just took the continuous beating. I ended up getting him off me, but it took so long. After that, he threw me to the ground and left. It's hurts so fucking badly! Is I had just fought back, or left earlier or maybe even hadn't gone along with yest-"

"Stop," Jisung interrupted me. "You couldn't have done anything to stop this Y/N. You did the smartest thing by not making him any more pissed. Don't do this to yourself. It's not your fault at all. And you got him off."

I nod my head then slowly lay back down. The boys start to leave, but I panic and grab Felix's wrist. "Please, stay."

I know I'm pleading, but I need the company. I don't want to be alone right now, not with the marks of what he did to me still fresh.

Felix gives me a sad smile and nods, laying down on the bed beside me and carefully pulling me closer. I close my eyes and let myself drift off.

I feel broken.

[a/n: y'all I had a short bit of time alone today so I got at least 3 chapters done in advance for this book and my Ateez one-yay]