CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN

--- Who is you guy's Stray Kids bias?-

Today is Hyunjin's date, and I am ready for it. I had hopped out of bed earlier than usual today and put on a white button up (which I rolled up the sleeves to my elbows) that I tucked into black skinny jeans and ripped it off with my black combat boots. I ruffled my  hair and then went and got coffee of course. Once I was done with my coffee I went back to my room and grabbed my bag, then left again and went to my living room.

I took out my phone to text Hyunjin.

Y/N: Any chance you are going to tell me where we are going?

Hyunjin: No sorry lovely. I'm leaving it a surprise for you. But I promise it will be fun.

Y/N: I don't doubt you a bit Jinnie

Hyunjin: Good. I will pick you up at 12 okay?

Y/N: Okay.

I shut my phone off and looked up at the clock. I had thirty minutes, so I turned on YouTube and put on a music video. It ended up just playing a kpop playlist of music videos for the next thirty minutes. Once a knock came from my door, I shut everything off and grabbed my stuff, racing to open the door for Hyunjin. As soon as I shut the door behind me, Hyunjin grabs my wrist and drags me to the car.

"You're in a hurry," I chuckle.

Hyunjin nods rapidly. "We have a long day ahead of us. It's gonna be great!"

"Okay then."

Hyunjin starts the car and we head off.

I turn to face him with a small pout. "Will you tell me where we are going now?"

Hyunjin doesn't answer, he just shakes his head and turns the radio up a bit more. I pout more and look back forward. Soon enough, we reach where we are going.

"We are going to the mall?" I question.

"Yep," Hyunjin answers confidently. "And we are gonna shop."

I smile. "Okay then, let's go."

Hyunjin jumps out of the car and rushes to my side of the car, opening the door for me.

"Thank you Handsome," I giggle, taking the hand he held out for me.

Hyunjin pulls me up and shuts the door behind me. "No problem Gorgeous."

I roll my eyes playfully.

Hyunjin entwines our fingers and pulls me towards the entrance to the mall. We wander in and look around, eventually deciding to enter the Adidas store first. I look around for a moment, picking up a few things to try on. Hyunjin does the same and we soon go to try on. Hyunjin looks stunning in everything he tries on, as per usual.

"Your turn darling," Hyunjin pushes me into the dressing room he just came out of.

I sigh but enter anyways, trying on a few outfits. Eventually, I came out in one I like. 

"What do you think?" I strike a pose as a joke and Hyunjin laughs.

"I think you look stunning," Hyunjin answers with a cute laugh. "You should definitely get it."

"I do really like it," I agree. "But I really don't need to buy anything. Too much money."

Hyunjin nods in acknowledgement. "Okay, then go and change and hand me the outfit when you are done."