CHAPTER FIVE

As soon as I had to go back to the front, I had a hard time thinking. The boys had left about five minutes after I had to go to work, but I kept bringing my hand up to my neck as I tried to focus on helping people. We had another hour of business before it was finally time to close up.

I headed back to put up some of the pastries from the case, so we could keep them good to sell them tomorrow, when Luka stopped me. "Hold up, buddy."

I turned and looked innocently towards him, "What?"

"When did your tattoo decide to taste the rainbow?"

"Oh uhm, so my soulmates came in today," I whispered quietly.

I don't know why I'm so nervous about my soulmates, but I just am. Don't judge me.

"No shit, Sherlock!"

I raised my hand that wasn't holding pastries up in defense. "Hold up dude. I did not come here to get attacked!"

"Sorry," Luka rolls his eyes. "I meant to say, "wow never would have guessed." Now who were they?!"

"Boi"

Lisa rushes in from the front, cutting me off. "Would you please stop with the fighting?!"

I looked at Luka, then back to Lisa, "We were not fighting. We were simply having a creative discussion."

"Creative discussion my ass" Luka whispered under his breath.

"Dude, I'm the one that controls your paycheck," I warned.

Luka takes a step back. "Very right Y/N. Terribly sorry."

I nodded stiffly, jokingly saying, "That's what I thought."

Eventually, Luka and Lisa head back home, so it is just me left at the bakery. I grab some trays to take back to wash and put some music on, while I finish working.

I put the dishes in the dish washer and then head back up front to the register. I take out most of the money to do a bank deposit tomorrow, but leave a set amount in the register like always.

Once that was done, I head back to the back to take the dishes out of the dish washer. I set them on the drying rack, then turn off the back lights and go back to the front, turning the lights up there off too. I put everything away that was needed to be put up, then I walk out, locking the door behind me.

When I finally make it home, the first thing I do is rush up to the bathroom mirror. I stare at the multicolored flowers covering my s/c neck. This is the first time color has shown up and I'm still so shocked by it.

Not only did I meet my soulmates today, but they are also a kpop group. One of my favorite kpop groups to be exact.

And only now am I realizing,

I'm in some deep shit.