CHAPTER THIRTY NINE

"Morning Y/N..."

I slowly let my eyes drift upwards, landing on the face of Satan himself. Scratch that, Satan would be kinder than this disaster of a human.

"Hi David," I utter softly, trying to look around him. "You're in my way."

He rolls his eyes. "The lecture hasn't started yet."

"Well then go away," I growl out, eyes sharpening. "I won't even make up an excuse for you to leave. Just go."

He glares at me, heated coals reflecting in his rage filled eyes. "Fine, but we are not done talking."

He goes to take his seat and I focus on the lecture. I take as many notes as I can, effectively keeping myself distracted from the death glare being sent to me from David. The class ends slowly, unlike the others, but it ends none the less.

As I begin to pack up, I feel a presence behind me. "What now David?"

"You ended the marriage?" He questions, calm surprisingly laced in his voice.

I nod cautiously, turning slowly until I am facing him. "Yeah I did."

"WHY THE F.." He stops himself from yelling, which confuses me. "I mean, why would you do that?"

I raise an eyebrow, staring him in the eyes. "Do you want an overview of why, or do you want specific reasons? Cause I can give you lists for both."

His mouth opens and closes like a fish for a second, then he speaks. "Specifics."

"Alright," I nod, taking a deep breath. "I'll give you three."

"Okay."

"1.) You have never once respected me a day in my life."

"That's n.."

"2.)," I interrupt, now being officially done with his bullshit. "You beat me to a pulp a few weeks back!"

"I was mad."

"Does it look like I give a shit?"

"Fuck you."

"And finally 3.) I have eight WONDERFUL soulmates!"

I growls lowly, and I honestly didn't think a human being was capable of that noise. "Stop bringing them up."

"No," I counter. "You stop talking to me. Now I have to go, get out of the way."

I begin to move around him, but he grabs my wrist and yanks me back to him, trapping me in his grip. "You can't fucking leave me! You're mine, I watch everything you do!"

I struggle, his arms squeezing me. Black dot swirled in my eyes, but I shook them away. I forced my body to intake air and I pushed away from David with all my might, my hand smacking his face effectively bitch slapping him, causing him to let go and tumble onto the floor. "Touch me again, and I will personally be the one sending you to hell! You have no hold on me anymore! So fuck off and good bye!"

Storming out of the building, I head straight for my car. I toss my stuff into the passenger seat, then turn it on and drive towards my bakery. On the way, a smile breaks out onto my face and it stays that way all the way to the bakery.

"Hey guys!" I yell as I walk into the bakery.

I go and put my stuff away, then wander up to the front of the store and get behind the counter, beginning to help customers. Lisa and Lukas both leave eventually, and I close alone. Once everything is put away and in order, I leave and lock the store, sauntering to my car. Driving home, I hit a little traffic, but otherwise I make it home pretty soon. I was happy to see the boys car still here, although parked in a different spot than this morning.

"Boys?" I call out as I enter, setting my shoes by the door.

"Y/N! We are in the living room!" A person, Jeongin as I figured out, called back to me.

I wander in and wave at them, then go to sit down by Hyunjin, him wrapping his arm around me as soon as I get settled. "Hello Baby."

"Hey Handsome," I greet, pecking his cheek.

"How was your day darling?" Chan asks, intrigue taking over his voice.

"It got off to a rocky start," I admit. "But it was a really really good day over all."

"Well what made it so good?" Jisung questions, leaning forward a bit to show interest.

"Well I had a good conversation with my friends this morning and my classes went by fast," I hum. "Not to mention I was greeted this morning when I woke up by my eight sweet soulmates."

"You're sweet baby," Minho chuckles.

"Oh but I haven't told you the best part," I drawl out, grabbing their attention even more.

"And what is the best part?" Changbin asks, cocking an eyebrow.

"I bitch slapped David," I stated, a proud smile taking over my face as I sit slightly straighter.

"Wait you did what?!" Seungmin questions, shocked.

"I slapped him."

Felix leans forward. "Well how did you get in a position to do so?"

"We were talking cause he forced me to and I went to leave, so he grabbed me and wrapped me tight in his arms. I couldn't breath, so I pushed away and slapped him. Then I yelled at him and stormed off," I recant what happened, the pride I am feeling not diminishing.

"I'm so proud of you," Jeongin states in awe. "We all are."

"Thank you little fox," I hum softly. "I feel so good now!"

Hyunjin chuckles and wraps his arm tighter around me. "I'm sure you do Babyboy/babygirl."

"Do you think he is gonna bother you again?" Minho questions after a bit of silence.

I shrug. "I doubt it. I mean, I kinda threatened to be the one to send him to his death, so I hope he got the message."

A huge smile builds on Changbin's face. "Now that is a great way to scare someone!"

We fist bump and let out a few soft chuckles. Chan rolls his eyes at the two of us, but we just shrug and put cute faces on. Puppy dog eyes to be clear.

After a few more moments of talking and laughing, we all decided to head to the kitchen to eat. I sit in between Chan and Felix while we eat. Once we are done, Felix turns to me with a sad smile.

"We do have something to tell you baby," he hums, eyes downcast.

"What is it?"

"We have to go back to South Korea."

———The end———

-jk jk I wouldn't do that to you guys. But we are nearing the end so be warned. ——-