CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT

---My school is officially canceled for the rest of the year. I'm gonna go insane! Also, I'm officially dying my hair red and I have an idea for an NCT one shots book and a SuperM x reader book--

"Baby, time to get up."

I hear that statement repeated a few times as I start to slowly wake up. Instead of opening my eyes, I whine slightly and nuzzle my face against Felix's chest.

"Baby," he chuckles lowly. "You have to get up. You have classes for uni this morning."

"Don't wanna," I whine, still basically asleep.

"But Minho made you breakfast and coffee."

With that notion, I open my eyes and squint against the sunlight. "You could have said that first you know."

Felix hums, a soft smile on his lips. "Yeah I know. But I also thought you looked cute so I didn't try quite as hard the first time."

I roll my eyes and move forward to place a soft, lingering kiss to his lips. When I pull away, I move a bit away from him and stretch lightly, before getting out of bed.

"You get changed and I will be in the kitchen with the rest," Felix explains, then heads out and closes the door behind him.

Looking in my closet, it doesn't take me long to find an outfit. I pull on a white loose button down, which I tucked into black ripped jeans. I pulled on my black combat boots and put a white leather belt on around my waist. To top it off, I put my Stray Kids varsity jacket on. When I'm finished with my outfit, I quickly head to the bathroom and fix my hair and wash my face. Im feeling much more confident today.

Once everything is done, I head out of my room and walk to the kitchen. Entering the kitchen, I immediately take note of the open space in between Seungmin and Changbin, deciding to sit there.

"Morning everyone," I greet as I sit down.

A chorus of 'mornings' ring out, Changbin and Seungmin pecking my cheek to say good morning.

"You have a class today right baby?" Changbin asks.

I nod. "Yeah I have three today I think."

"Are you gonna work afterwards?" Seungmin questions a few seconds after I answer.

"Yeah," I hum. "I think I'm closing alone tonight as well."

"Will you be okay?" Chan inquires, slightly worried as we sets my food down in front of me.

"Thank you," I hum, getting ready to eat. "And yeah I'll be fine. I close alone a lot."

"If you say so," Minho mumbles under his breath.

I raise one of my eyebrows. "What was that Casanova?"

Minho lifts his head up quickly. "Nothing babyboy/babygirl."

"Real smooth," Jisung chuckles, causing Minho to punch his arm. "Ow!"

"Do you want us to take you again today?" Hyunjin asks, concern underlying his tone.

I shake my head, offering him a smile. "No it's okay, I'll be good today."

"Are you sure?" Jeongin questions.

"Totally sure, foxy" I assure him, giving him a soft smile.

"On a completely different note," Hyunjin interrupts, clearing his throat. "You look amazing today."

"Thank you," I hum, shyly. My face begins to heat up.

"You seem to be wearing that jacket a lot," Jisung comments, a small smirk falling onto his lips.

I shrug, shrink a bit in embarrassment. "It looks good with a lot of things. Plus it had your group on it. And it shows off my tattoo really well." With each word, my voice grew softer.

All of the boys faces light up, and I let my head fall, embarrassment still overtaking my features.

"Ahh come on baby," Minho coos. "No need to be embarrassed. That was adorable."

"Thank you Casanova," I respond quietly, a small smile playing on the edges of my lips.

My eyes shift to the clock, and I suddenly shoot up out of my seat. "I really need to go!"

I rush to grab my things that I will need for the classes today and head towards the door.

"You have a key to leave! I love you, bye!" I exclaim, quickly making my way out of my apartment.

Speeding towards my car, I hurriedly get in and start it. I hook my phone up for some music, then pull out and head towards my university. When I reach the uni, I yank myself from the car and rush onto campus, stopping at the cafe to get coffee. After grabbing my coffee fix, I immediately go to the stop where my friends are.

I hear a whistle come from them as soon as I walk up.

"Damn Y/N," Jade hums, a smirk on her lips. "Don't you look hot today."

I roll my eyes. "Thanks I think?"

Jace steps up and wraps an arm around me, Matt doing the same on my other side.

"Why are you all dressed up today?" Have questions, a teasing tone laced into his words.

Matt pretends to think for a second, then let's his answer shoot out from his mouth. "For your lovely soulmates perhaps?"

"Screw off," I whine, moving out from under the two lovable assholes.

"Aww come on," Sam whines. "Tell us what's gotten into you today."

"I stood up for myself against my aunt and uncle," I shrug like it was no big deal.

"That's amazing!" Jade shrieks, rushing you to wrap her arms around me in a suffocating hug.

"I feel like a proud mom watching her child grow up!" Matt exclaims, whipping away fake tears with his hand while Jace pretends to sob into his chest.

"Dumbasses," I roll my eyes, although I can't help but let out a chuckle at their antics.

Sam wraps me up in a hug. "But seriously, we are so proud of you."

I hug back tighter. "Thank you."

Sam pulls away and I let out a hum. "Are y'all ready to go to class?"

Everyone nods, so we head to the classroom. The lecture goes by really fast, considering I was actually interested in the topic. The next class went by just as fast, however my last class of the day was what worried me. That is the class where I am alone without my friends, and stuck with David. I have no idea how he is handling the marriage not happening, but I'm not quite sure I want to find out.

I walk into class and quickly go to take my seat, getting everything out. However, before I can open my laptop to take notes, a hand slams down on top of it.

"Morning Y/N..."