CHAPTER FOURTY NINE

*Y/N's POV*

After I woke up, I spent a solid month more in the hospital. I had to go through many different tests and checkpoints to get better, along with so many hours of physical therapy. My boys came and visited me every day though, which made the stay more bearable. However, today is the day I am leaving.

"Alright, do you have everything?" Chan questions worriedly.

"Yes Channie," I assure him. "I've got everything you guys have brought me."

"Then let's go!" Chan calls out happily.

I bound in front of all of them, practically skipping out of the room. I wave goodbye to the nurses that have helped me, then continue my path out of the hospital. The boys follow me, having to run to keep up with me.

"Y/N slow down a bit!" Hyunjin calls from behind me. "You're still supposed to be taking it easy, remember?"

I pout, giving him puppy dog eyes. "Aw come on, Handsome! I'm just excited to be free."

"I know, but please be careful," Hyunjin pleads.

I nod my head. "Okay."

I stop and the rest of the boys catch up to us.

"Okay baby," Changbin begins. "Do you want to go to your apartment or ours first?"

"Mine," I say immediately.

We get in the car, me sitting in between Jisung and Felix.

"Are you ready to get home honey?" Felix asks softly, wrapping an arm around my shoulders.

"I'm so ready to get home," I respond happily.

"What did you miss most?" Jisung cuts in, also wrapping an arm around my shoulders.

"For my physical home, my bed," I begin softly. "For you emotional home, falling asleep with you guys."

I hear awws floated around the car, causing me to blush and attempt to hide my face. Jisung pecks my check, Felix copying, making my face blush even deeper.

"That was adorable babygirl/babyboy," Minho chuckles.

"Shut it Casanova," I grumble, still hiding my red face.

"That's just rude darling," Minho retorts with a wink. "But I suppose I'd shut up if you make me."

"Not likely," I speak, monotone.

Minho pouts. "Sad."

We reach my apartment and quickly lug my tiny amount of stuff into the apartment. I head to my room and immediately flop onto my bed, snuggling into the covers.

"Comfy?" I hear Seungmin ask from the door way, chuckling.

"Definitely," I respond. "You should come lay with me puppy."

Seungmin smiles and moves to lay down beside me, facing me. I smile and move to lay against him, his arms wrapping around me in a loose embrace.

"Everything how you left it?"

"Yep," I nod.

I hear another pair of footsteps at the door, causing me to look up and see Jeongin enter my room.