CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR

When I woke up, I wanted to cry. Even though I was still in Seungmin's embrace, I knew I would have to go to school and face David. And that thought terrifies me.

Seungmin is still asleep, so I pulled myself out of his grasp carefully and got up to get dressed. I grabbed what I was going to wear and headed into the bathroom to change. I had just picked out a black oversized sweater, black ripped jeans, and my black and white checkered Vans. I am not feeling colorful this morning.

I sigh as I stare at my appearance. My hair looks like a birds nest. Tear stains mark my cheeks. There are dark circles under my eyes from the rough night sleep last night. All in all, I look like I spent most of the night crying.

     Which I did.

     So I guess my look is on point.

Anyways, once I left the bathroom, I creeped out of my bedroom in order to not wake Seungmin. I headed straight to my kitchen and began to make myself coffee. While I was getting the coffee ready, I felt arms slip around my waist from behind.

"Good morning Lovely."

I turn my head slightly to look at the male behind me, seeing to cute morning face of none other than Han Jisung.

"Good morning Amore," I hum, leaning back against Jisung's chest.

His face nuzzles into my neck softly. "Are you gonna be okay today?"

"I think so," I sigh, defeatedly. "But don't be surprised if I call one of you to pick me up."

"We won't be lovely," Jisung chuckles lightly.

I turn in his arms to face him, wrapping my arms around his waist and burying my face into his chest.

"Sungie, what if I can't get out of this?"

I hear him sigh sadly, then he buries his face into my hair. "We will get this figured out."

"But what if we don't?"

He pulls back a little to look at my face, keeping his arms around my waist. "We will lovely. Please don't doubt that."

I nod and lean up, pecking his lips softly. When I pull away, I get out of his arms and get my coffee before heading into the living room and sitting on the couch. I look at the time and slowly pull myself off the couch, going back into the kitchen. Minho is now up and cuddled into the side of Jisung, which makes me smile a little.

"Morning Casanova."

Minho looks to me with a huge smile. "Morning Gorgeous. Be safe at uni today."

I nod my head, then stop for a second. I pull a spare key from a drawer and place it on the counter in front of Minho and Jisung.

"Give this to Chan when he gets up," I instruct. "It's so you guys can lock my apartment when you decide to leave."

The boys nod, so I turn and grab my stuff and head out the door. I get in my car and drive off to university. However, I take the longest possible route to get there.

Once I do reach the school, I meet my friends at our usual spot in front. They had all huddled together and when they spotted me, jumped up and rushed towards me.

"Holy shit, you look terrible," we're the first words said to me. Spoken by none other that Matt.

"No shit Sherlock," I hum in retaliation.