CHAPTER TWENTY THREE

I reach the university just in time to grab a cup of coffee, then race to my first class. I reach the classroom just in time and take my seat, pulling out what I need.

"Why the hell are you almost late?" I hear called from behind me.

I turn around to see Jade, Sam, Jace, and Matt all with their hands on their hips. "Uhm, hi?"

"Dude why are you almost late?" Sam repeats.

I shrug. "Cause I almost was."

Matt shakes his head. "That is not a good enough answer."

"I woke up late, I guess."

"Hold up," Jace starts. "Whose clothes are those?"

"Uh, mine?" I answer uncertainly.

"Nuh uh buddy," Jade shakes her head. "I've been through your closet and have never seen those items."

"Not to mention, they don't exactly fit you right like the rest of your clothes," Matt commented.

"Okay first, why have you noticed that? And second, fine they are not my clothes," I answer annoyed.

"Who's are they then?" Sam inquires.

"They are from one of my soulmates," I answer quietly.

"Ooooh," Sam, Jace, and Matt scream at the same time.

"Dudes, shut up! Class is starting," I whine.

"We continue this afterwards," Jade answers stubbornly.

I wave her off then focus in on the teacher. I take down notes and let the class pass by slowly. The class finishes quickly and I pack up and begin to leave, then an arm wraps itself around my arm. I lookover to see Jade attached to my arm with the others following closely behind.

"Um, could you like let go?"

"Eh, no."

"The fact that you borrowed clothes makes a lot more sense now," Sam comments.

I look shocked. "Why?"

"The big ass Stray Kids on the back is clear now," Jace laughs.

I blush and try to hide my face. "Dude stop."

"They really are trying to make it known who your soulmates are, huh," Matt eggs on. "You've been marked."

"God no stop," I whine and yank my arm from Jade, speed walking away from them.

I reach the next class fast and take a seat, waiting for the professor to start. It goes relatively fast, and I rush from the class when I am done so I can get to work.

When I enter the store, I hear to yells of happiness from Lisa and Luka.

"Y/N!"

"Hi, Lisa you can finally head home now," I state, laughing.

Lisa rushes to get her stuff then runs by me to the door shouting "I love you bye!" as she runs out the door.

"She has been fidgeting nonstop waiting for you to get here," Luka comments from the back.

"Really?"

"Mhm," Luka nods. "Kind of peculiar, but oh well."

I nod my head and head behind the counter. I clock in and then quickly get to work. I'm actually really happy to have something to get my head off of everything.

"Hey Y/N?" Luka calls out.

I hurriedly apologize to the customer I was talking to and then head to the back where Luka was. "Yeah?"

He holds up a few different cookies. "I got a call for the bakery today saying to, and I quote, surprise them on their order."

I raise an eyebrow. "So what? You want me to try them or something?"

Luka nods his head rapidly. "Yes please. You are the one that helped come up with the recipes we are using. I want your approval."

I sigh but agree to do it. After trying the first few cookies, I end up trying a red velvet cookie with white chocolate chips in it. And, holy shit, it was great!

"Use this one," I point to the cookie, speaking with a mouth full.

"Okay okay," Luka nods. "But swallow your food the next time before you talk to me."

I wave him off and head back to the front. Closing time comes really fast and Luka and I finish everything needed to be done extremely quick. I lock up and head to my car, going home.

Once I reach my apartment, I head straight for the kitchen. I make instant ramen then go to my couch to sit down and eat. I was about to get invested in an episode of Supernatural, when I get a text.

Chan: Hey sweetheart, me and the boys have a question.

Y/N: Yeah, ask away.

Chan: Would you be up for individual dates with us? We really want to have some one on one time with you.

Y/N: I'd love to. It sounds fun!!

Chan: Great! When do you have free time?

Y/N: Well, I'm on spring break right now, and I only have late shifts at work. So this week and some I guess.

Chan: Awesome! I will be starting the dates off, so I will pick you up tomorrow at 12.

Y/N: Sounds good!

After that, I toss my phone to the side and continue to eat. Tomorrow is gonna be interesting....

---------This is really short and I'm sorry, but I promise the next chapters will be amazing. I already have each date planned out!!!--------