CHAPTER ONE

It's hard to start talking sometimes. You know those days when someone never lets you talk even though they are asking you something? Yeah, its one of those days.

"Ma'am, I'm very sorry but-"

"No no no, you listen to me, you should have the strawberry and chocolate cupcakes today, it's Thursday." An angry woman ranted on. 

This has been happening for like 15 minutes already.

I sigh and try to put on a small smile. "I'm very sorry Miss, but we ran out this morning. We have many other selections or I could have them bake a batch for you, but it would be done and decorated by late afternoon tomorrow."

The lady looked in thought for a moment then nodded. "Yes please, I would like a batch made."

"Okay Miss, that will be 40.00."

She hands me her card, which I quickly swipe then hand back. I give a small goodbye as she walks back out the door. I let out a huge sigh of relief and walk back to the office of the bakery.

Wait wait, I suppose I should give you some background right? 

Okay, so I manage a bakery in the great city of LA. It's pretty popular for it's food and customer service. Anyways, my name is Y/N L/N. I only manage the bakery because my parents owned it and they left it to me when they died. I think I just hit the limit of personal information I will give out.

Anyways, I quickly put in the total for the day. I had just closed the store after that woman left and am the last one left. Going back out to the front of the store, I wipe off the tables and the glass casing for the deserts. Heading towards the back of the shop, I clean off the baking areas and take out the garbage.

Locking up the shop, I head to my car in order to make my way back home. When I do eventually reach home after 45 minutes, even though the drive should have been only 20 minutes, (Traffic is a bitch) I make myself some instant ramen and turn on youtube on my tv.

The new music video from Stray Kids called Double Knot comes on and I watch, completely enthralled. They all look so good. Although, I'm starting to think of a 3RACHA song because of the new video, but that's not important.

Okay, more background: I'm a HUGE Stray Kids stan. Like HUGE. Anyways, I've been watching them since their trainee days and honestly, I'm proud of my boys. Of course, I do stan a shit ton of other kpop groups, but naming them all would take forever, and I mean FOREVER.

I do listen to many Western artists, though. I love many of them as well, but like its okay to like both. I sound like I'm choosing between two significant others or something.

Anyways, back to the regularly scheduled program: I finished up watching more videos and headed upstairs to my bedroom to go to bed. I changed quickly into my sleeping outfit, which consists of a largely oversized sweater and a pair of athletic shorts, and go into the bathroom. I brush my teeth, then look up at my neck, seeing the dark ink on my neck.

My soulmate tattoo stands out greatly on my s/c skin, the black ink signifying that I have not found my soulmates yet. I say soulmates because of how large my tattoo is, the larger it is, the more soulmates you have. In this case, my tattoo is a large and beautiful flower that has eight petals, not counting the leaves and twigs that are also present in the design, (imagining what I want from the tattoo in the intro, oops) each engraved with a set of initials. In order of petals going from out to in: BC, LM, SC, HH, HJ, LF, KS, YJ. The first initials are below my left ear and the last set of initials are on my collarbone. 

I know that the initials are familiar, but I refuse to actually get my hopes up that its them.

For the 100th time today, I sigh and head to bed, turning the lights off.

I may never meet them.