CHAPTER TEN

By the time it was Friday, I was totally and completely freaking out for tomorrow. I woke up Friday and stayed in bed for an extra ten minutes preparing for my doom the next day. Finally, I got up and headed for my bathroom, washing my face and brushing my teeth. I left my bathroom and went to my kitchen to get food. I decided on some left over noodles and began to warm them up. It took me like 30 minutes to eat purely based on the fact that I am still very much half asleep. When I finally finished, I head back to my room in order to get dressed. 

I rushed out to my car and threw my backpack into the passenger seat before driving off to school. I arrived at school faster than expected, so I walked to get coffee from the café on campus, then headed to the meet up spot that me and my friends have. I noticed Jace and Matt already there.

"hey guys" I waved.

Jace jumped at my voice then turned around. "Don't scare me like that, Y/N!"

"I'm sorry?" I apologize confused.

"Anyways," Matt interrupts. "What are you doing this week guys? Sam and Jade already have a date they are going on, so it's a no from them."

Oh yeah, Sam and Jade are soulmates. Did I forget to mention that?

I shook my head. "Sorry, I've got something tomorrow. I'm free Sunday though."

Jace turned to me. "Hold up. Aren't you off tomorrow?"

"Yeah."

"Then," Matt continues. "What the hell do you have tomorrow?"

"Yeah, you never have anything Saturdays if you are off," Jace concludes, suspicious.

 I start to answer before Matt cuts me off. "Wait! Do you have a date?"

"How the-"

"Oh right, you found your soulmates!" Jace exclaims. They really are perfect soulmates.

Oh yeah, Jace and Matt are soulmates too. I really did forget to tell you a lot. Author, how could you forget to tell them?

"Fine then. Jace. Love of my life. My sweetheart. My honey. My baby. Are you free tomorrow? You wouldn't leave me alone right?" Matt pleads.

Jace rolls his eyes. "You're lucky I love you and that I'm free."

"Yay" Matt exclaims.

I laugh, then see Jade and Sam coming over here.

"Yo, Y/N!" Jade yells, running to hug me.

"Hey Jade," I laugh.

Coughs were heard from behind us. "We are here too" Jace stated, acting annoyed.

Jade smirks. "I know."

I stifle a laugh at the offended looks coming from Jace and Matt. "Guys, the bell is about to ring. We need to go."

They agree and we head to class, only to get stopped when we enter the class. Well, I get stopped.

"Hey Y/N"

I sigh and look up. "hi David."

"Why so disappointed, honey." David asks, with a smirk.

"Eat shit, dude. Give it up. I don't like you," I exclaim, annoyed as hell.

He looks at me. "Oh come on, baby. Just give in. I'd make a great boyfriend for you."

I shake my head vigorously. "No, come on! I just found my soulmates, so leave me alone!"

"Who cares about soulmates anymore?" David questions.

"I DO! Now, leave me alone!" I yell.

I rush to my seat and sit down angrily.

For the rest of my classes, I stayed in a bad mood. At lunch, I barely opened my mouth. I left for work eventually and tried to force myself into a good mood. I reached work and walked into the door, only to see the boys eating at a table in the back. I felt my mood shift slightly.

"Hey boys." I give them a small smile and a wave.

"Hey Y/N." Changbin waves back.

"What are you guys doing here?" I question.

"We wanted food before we have to go to an interview." Jeongin answers me.

"Oh, and were you perhaps looking for me too?" I smirk slightly.

"Oh yeah, definitely," Felix answers without hesitation.

I was not expecting that, so a blush starts to form on my cheeks. "Oh."

The boys begin to chuckle at my flush, so my face gets hotter.

"I got-got to go" I stutter out quickly, before turning and rushing to the front.

"Hey Lisa," I greet as I reach the front.

She turns and smiles. "hey Y/N."

I clock in and get to work.

"How has business been all day?"

Lisa gives me an 'eh' expression. "Pretty good but it would randomly get really busy."

I nod. "Cool, how did you get through it?"

"Luka helped cause he is done with his cooking for the day."

"Oh."

Lisa nods. "Yeah, he clocked out right before you got here."

"Okay, I really need to give him a thanks later."

We both get to work as rush hour starts. The boys walk up to leave before Felix turns to me and beckons me over. I walk over and stop in front of him.

"What's up?"

"Meet us at the park near here at 12 tomorrow, okay love?"

I nod and begin to turn away before something weird happens.

FELIX HUGS ME!

I freeze for a second before I hug back, my spirits lifting. He pulls back and smiles at me before moving away.

Seungmin holds up a hand. "Hold up, Felix gets a hug? Can we have one too?"

I nod shyly, so Seungmin moves closer to me and hugs me tightly. Soon, all of the boys get their hugs and I am a flushed mess. I wave goodbye and they head out the door.