CHAPTER THIRTY SIX

----Y'all, if we make it to 5K on this story I will do a face reveal. Also, what color should I dye my hair?------

"Baby, you need to wake up."

I groan as I hear the voice. I turn away from the source and curl up tighter into my covers, trying to fall back asleep.

"Darling, come on you have school."

I whine, but let my eyes slowly open, only to be greeted with the gorgeous face of Minho.

"Good morning Baby," Minho hums with a smile. "I didn't think you would wake up."

I roll my eyes, but slowly start to sit up, Minho helping me along. "Good morning Casanova."

"I'm gonna leave so you can change," Minho explains. "Then come eat breakfast."

I nod, so Minho leaves the room, placing a soft kiss on my forehead before exiting. I reluctantly get up and head to my closet, pulling out black jeans, a white and black Los Angelos hoodie, and my white slip on vans. When I'm done, I fix my terribly messy hair and head to my kitchen. When I enter, I see all of the boys up.

"Good morning," I greet them all sleepily, going to grab coffee for myself.

"Good Morning baby," Hyunjin hums.

Chan pushes a small plate of food towards me. "I know you don't like eating much for breakfast, but I really want you to at least have something in you."

I smile softly and give him a quick peck on the lips. "Thank you Channie."

Chan smiles at me. "No problem love."

I go and sit beside Jisung, digging into my food.

"Y/N, do you work today?" Changbin asks after I finish eating.

I nod. "Yeah, I have to go in after my classes."

I get up and take my plate and put it in the dishwasher, then head up to brush my teeth and grab my school bag. When I come back downstairs, the boys are up and putting their shoes on.

"Y/N," Chan calls. "How would you feel if we took you to university today?"

I let out an excited smile. "I'd be all for it."

Felix comes up behind me and hugs my back. "Good, cause we are taking you today either way."

I roll my eyes and lean back against him. "What would you have done if I said no?"

"Probably would have carried you out of the house," Seungmin responds before Felix can, causing Felix to stick his tongue out at him.

"Well that's a lovely thought," I respond, sarcasm dripping from my voice.

I look at the clock. "If you guys are taking me, we should probably get going."

The boys nod, so we begin to head out. Jisung grabs my hand and pulls me away from Felix and out the door, causing Felix to whine loudly. I giggle and intertwine my fingers with Jisung's.

"Ready for university darling?" Jisung asks once we reach their car.

I shrug. "Ready as ever Amore."

When we get in the car, I move instead to sit by Jeongin. The little fox lets out a cute smile once he sees me sitting beside him.

"Hi Y/N!"

"Hi my little fox," I respond with just as much enthusiasm.

I lay my head on Jeongin's shoulder as soon as everyone was in and situated. Once the car begins to move, I curl up closer to Jeongin and let out a small yawn.