CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN

When my classes were over, I headed outside to see Stray Kids waiting in front of my university.

"why are you guys back?" I ask once I approach them.

"We are taking you to work," Chan responds.

I smile. "You don't have to. I could have taken the bus or something."

Minho gasps. "There is no way we are allowing our Prince/Princess to take a bus when we are perfectly capable of driving him/her/them to work."

"Well then, thank you," I hum, chuckling at Minho's dramatic statement.

Changbin walks over and grabs my hand, intertwining our fingers and pulling me off towards the parking lot, the other boys following.

"Come on darling," he hums jokingly. "Don't wanna be late now do we?"

I roll my eye, but end up letting out a giggle. When we reach the car, we all pile in and head towards the direction of the bakery. When we reach my work, the boys hop out with me and head inside.

"Hi Lisa!" I call out as soon as I enter.

Lisa looks up immediately. "Hey Y/N! Hi Y/N's soulmates!"

The boys greet her back and I smile, then head behind the counter.

"How have things been today?" I ask as I put my stuff away.

"Pretty good," Lisa hums. "Put you have some people over there who need to talk to you."

She points in the direction of a table and my eyes follow it, finally landing on two familiar faces. I gulp, then turn back to Lisa.

"Give me a few minutes," I say, hoping she understands.

Luckily, she nods and sends me towards the table. Stray Kids follow me to the table and stand behind me when I sit down.

"Aunt, Uncle," I greet.

"Hello Y/N," my uncle greets. "We are here to discuss some things."

"Some wedding things," my aunt continues.

I narrow my eyes. "There will be no wedding."

I feel a hand on my shoulder and I look behind to see Seungmin's hand resting gently on my shoulder.

"Yes there will be," my uncle answers. "You need to see how wrong your lifestyle is."

"Oh I'm sorry loving my soulmates is wrong," I hum out, sarcasm dripping from my lips as I cross my arms over my chest.

"Y/N this marriage will be good for you," my aunt tries to reason.

I shake my head. "No."

"No?"

I nod. "Yeah, I said no."

My uncle growls. "You can't say no to us."

I smirk. "Actually I can. You see, I am an adult and you have no hold over me."

My aunt huffs. "You are being childish."

"No I'm not," I respond, annoyed. "You are being childish. Now, I have to go work, so leave. And the marriage will never ever happen."

"David is not going to be happy when he hears about this," my aunt warns.

"Fuck him," I growl out, keeping my cool expression.

"Well then," my uncle hums, clicking his tongue in annoyance. "This is goodbye then, disappointment."

I smirk, standing up. "Adios fuckers."

With that, I turn and head back to the front, my boys following me. When I make it to the front, I turn and face Stray Kids, briefly catching a glimpse of my aunt and uncle leaving.

That felt fantastic," I exclaim with a huge smile, bouncing on the toes of my feet.

"I'm sure it did babyboy/babygirl," Hyunjin hums, laughing softly.

I nod. "Okay, I have to go work, but can I assume you guys will be picking me up at six?"

"We will be there," Jisung assures me.

I smile. "Well then, I'll see you guys in a few hours."

The boys leave after saying goodbye, and I get to work.  A wave of customers hit almost as soon as they left, immediately putting my head into work mode. I float along through the rest of the day, everything at work going smoothly and calmly. When it came time to close down, I let Luka and Lisa leave a bit early, not really needing them to help me close. I finish up everything I need to get done, then look out of the window to see my soulmates sitting outside, waiting on me. I quickly grab my stuff and head out of the bakery, locking the door behind me.

"Baby!" Seungmin exclaims as him and Jeongin rush you and hug me.

I chuckle and hug them back. "Missed me?"

"Definitely," Jeongin agrees almost instantly.

They pull away and I chuckle. We begin to head to the car, so we all pile in then head to my apartment. When we reach there, I head in front of everyone to unlock the door. We step inside and immediately head for the living room, everyone making themselves comfortable at a location in the room.

"Have you guys had food yet?" I question them.

"No, we were waiting for you," Felix admits sheepishly.

I smile. "You didn't need to wait on me. I would have been fine if you got food."

"But we wanted to wait for you," Chan whines. "Plus it gives me a chance to cook for you."

I chuckle. "Well okay. Cook away."

Chan shot up, going into the kitchen to start cooking. I chuckle and move to cuddle up to the person sitting beside me, which happens to be Felix. Felix wraps his arms around me once I've cuddled against him and keeps me securely against his body. I smile and nuzzle my head into his chest, yawning softly.

"Tiring day?" Felix asks in a soft voice.

I shrug. "A little I guess."

Felix doesn't respond, simply pulling me against him a little tighter. Soon, Chan comes back out of the kitchen, food in his arms. We all happily thank Chan, taking the food from them. We eat in a comfortable silence, occasionally someone breaking it. But mostly, just a nice silence. When we are done, I cuddle back into Felix and shut my eyes, resting against his chest again.

"Baby?"

I hum in response.

"Do you want to go to bed?" Felix inquires quietly.

I yawn and stretch a bit, nodding softly. "Yes please."

Felix nods and begins to stand up, picking me up and holding me against his chest, keeping me up.

"I'm gonna take Y/N to bed," he announces.

A chorus of good nights resonate through the room and I respond, then Felix takes me to my room. I have just enough consciousness left to get up and change into pjs in the bathroom, then I head back and face plant into the mattress. Felix rolls his eyes and gets into bed, pulling me flush against him and kissing my forehead softly.

"Goodnight baby."

"Goodnight Beau."

————-Y'all, I have been binge watching Parks and Rec and have decided that all of us in quarantine are Ben when he is going through a crisis of having no job. Thank you for coming to my TED talk——