CHAPTER THIRTEEN

Monday came quick and I was ready to get to school. I quickly got up and headed to the shower, deciding I should clean up before school. When I got out, however, I saw a text on my phone.

Han Jisung: Good morning love. The boys and I were wondering when your classes are today?

Y/N: Oh, I have classes until 12 today and then I work at 2.

Han Jisung: Oh okay, sweet. I guess we will see you at 12 then.

Y/N: Hold up, what?

The quokka didn't answer me back after that. Now I'm worried.

I continue to get ready, picking an outfit I like. I fixed my hair how I wanted it then headed to the kitchen to get some coffee. I decided against breakfast today because I didn't feel like making it. So, I sipped on my coffee as I watched a bit of YouTube.

Soon, I headed out the door and walked to school. I have a car, but everything is in walking distance and I plan on heading home to eat before I work, so I just left my car home. I reached school and headed to the café to get more coffee. 

Since walking took a few minutes longer, I had to rush to my first class. My friends were already in there when I reached the classroom, but I didn't get a chance to y'all to them because the professor started class as soon as I sat down. The next hour was filled with extreme boredom and me almost falling asleep at least 6 times. I really need to sleep better.

Class finished, so I headed out to the library with my group of crackheads, ehm, I mean friends.

"So Y/N," Matt started. "I completely forgot to ask how your date was with your soulmates."

I sat down at a table and stared up at him. "Good."

Jade gasped. "That's all you have to say?!"

I turned my head towards her. "Am I supposed to say anything else?"

"Look Y/N, as your best friends, we expect to be able to poke into your love life at any time. Especially since they don't even go here!" Sam exclaimed, waving his hands like a madman.

"At least tell us what you guys did on the date," Jace pleaded.

"I have a class in 15 minutes, I really don't have time." I whined.

"Give us the short version!"

"Ugh, fine," I sighed. "You guys are lucky I love you, you little fuckers."

"Anyways," I continued. "I met them at the park and we had a cute little picnic then they took me for ice cream. Good enough?"

I started to stand up to leave, but Sam opened his mouth again. "For now, but we still have lunch to rip this out of you."

I smirked. "I'd like to see you try."

I quickly walked out of the library and headed to my next class. Our professor ended up not being there, so we headed to the library instead to get some work done. 

My next class is my last class before I normally get lunch, which is always the hardest one to make it through. I mean, it probably would usually go fast, but my professor teaches at the slow and steady rate of a tortoise. So like, that sucked.

Eventually however, I make it to lunch. I'm still not sure how I survived though. I see my friends at a table near the entrance of the cafeteria, so I head over to them and sit down. Unfortunately, trouble comes too.

David walks over and sits down right beside me. "Hiya gorgeous."

I don't respond, choosing to roll my eyes and turn away from him.

"Why the hell are you here?" Jade interrogates, her voice staying creepily steady.

David laughs and swing his arm over my shoulders. "Well, I came to see my future girlfriend/boyfriend/significant other, of course."

I growl and try to stand up, but he holds me down with his arm. "Get the fuck off of me."

"How about no?"

As I was about to retaliate, I heard a cough from behind me.

"You heard them, get off of our soulmate."