CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT

Jisung: Get up

Jisung: Get up

Jisung: Get up

Jisung: Get up

Y/N: I'm up Jisung! I'm up

Jisung: Okay, I'm picking you at at 12. Be ready.

Jisung: Oh, and wear something beachy

Y/N: Okay

If we are going to the beach, this is gonna be a good date.

I push myself out of bed and into the bathroom, fixing my ratty hair and washing my face. I leave and head to my kitchen, getting my coffee of course. Instead of tv this morning, I grab a book I have been meaning to start for a while and sit down on my couch. Sipping my coffee, I get through the first few chapters of my book before I finally decide to get up.

I go back to my room and look through my closet, trying to decide what to wear. Eventually, I chose my swimsuit.

Afterwards, I pull on an oversized baby blue t-shirt and a pair of jean shorts. I pull on a pair of sandals and grab a pair of sunglasses along with my bag.

When I head downstairs, I go back to my couch and pick up my book again to read. I get a lot further in it, then my door bell rings. I get up and grab my stuff, heading to the door and opening it. Jisung is standing there with a huge smile on his cute squirrel face.

"Good morning," Jisung sings. "Lets go."

"Okay then."

I let Jisung drag me to the car.

 "Are we going to the beach?"

"Sort of," Jisung answers mysteriously.

I raise my eyebrows. "What do you mean 'sort of?'"

Jisung just shrugs and starts the car, beginning to drive to our destination. I look out the window as we drive, and watch as the buildings file out. Soon, I see the ocean and sand.

"It is the beach!"

Jisung hums happily. "Yep, Channie told me you liked it. Well, a specific part of it."

I look at him with wide eyes. "Are we going to-"

"The boardwalk, yes," Jisung interrupts.

I jump around in my seat. "Yes!"

Jisung chuckles at my antics. "You sure love the boardwalk don't you?"

"It's only my favorite part of the beach," I admitted in glee.

Jisung and I get out of the car and I am practically bubbling in excitement. "Come on come on come on!"

"I'm coming," Jisung chuckles, allowing me to drag him towards the beach.

Jisung and I stop before we actually get on the beach. "Do you want to go to the beach or the boardwalk first?"

"Well boardwalk," I answer. "But how long will we be out?"

"Probably till night, why?" Jisung asks

My smile grows. "Then beach first, because the boardwalk is the best at night."

Jisung nods, so we head down to find a spot on the beach. We finally find a spot and lay out towels down on the sand. I pull my cover up stuff off and put on the sunscreen I had brought. I put my sunglasses on and look over at Jisung, who also now has taken his cover up stuff off . I must say, he looks great.