CHAPTER EIGHT

When I reached the bakery, I grabbed my bag from the passenger seat and walked in. I technically still had fifteen minutes until I had to start working, so I decided to work on some homework I had to do by the end of the week. It is only Wednesday, so I still had some time, but I wanted to get it done. So, I walked in, said hi to Lisa and Luka, and then sat at a table at the back and out my laptop. I started to work on a bit of the essay I needed done, which consisted of me staring at my empty document for five minutes of my fifteen minute time frame I had.

Eventually, my fifteen minutes were up and I put my stuff up in the office. I headed out and walked to the front, quickly clocking in.

"Hey Lisa," I greet.

"hey Y/N," she smiled. "How was class?"

"Okay I guess," I give her a half smile. "My friends found out about my soulmate thingy. But like, it's kinda obvious I mean. It's a huge ass neck tattoo."

Lisa lets out a laugh. "Did you tell them who they were?"

"Nah," I smirk. "I'm letting them figure it out."

"How will they do that?"

"Magic."

Lisa chuckles. "Okay then."

I turn to help out at the front when I see my friends walk in.

"Okay friend," Matt begins. "We cannot figure out who your soulmates are, so just tell us!"

The members of Stray Kids walk in as soon as Matt began speaking.

Fuck.

I look at them for a second then turn back to my weird ass friends. "I told you guys that you had to figure it out. I gave you two hints. Have fun."

I walk out from the desk and move to stand in front of them and sigh.

Jade stands in front of me. "Come on, please. Please, please, please. Pretty please."

"Your puppy dog eyes do nothing to me anymore," I smile triumphantly. "Now, if you don't mind, I have work to do."

Sam stops me, slinging an arm around my shoulders. Jace copies and slings his arm on my other side. I stand there, looking ever so slightly annoyed.

"Come on, please." Jace and Sam whine at the same time.

I can see the boys stiffening at Jace and Sam's position. I smile slightly to myself.

"Sorry buds, but I gave you hints," I smirk. "You have to figure it out."

"Oh come on, why must you be so difficult?" Jade whined.

"Because I'm small and bitter. I'm like a human expresso." I smirked and then turned towards the front to see a bunch of customers. "Now, I'd love to stand and talk to you, but I'm not going to. So, I got to get back to work."

"We will get this out of you somehow, Y/N," Sam promised. The others nodded.

"Well, have fun with that." I waved bye and went back to the front, while my friends went to sit down.

When I reached the front, I saw the boys standing in front.

"Hiya, are y'all here to get the cupcakes you ordered?" I smiled at them.

Felix smiled and nodded. "Yeah. We somehow got our manager to let us out alone."

"I was a little confused why he wasn't here. Anyways, I'll go get the cupcakes."

I headed to the back and grabbed their order before I started back to the front, only to be stopped by Luka.

"So, that's them right?"

I looked at him confused. "Them who?"

He sighed, rolling his eyes. "Your soulmates, duh"

"Oh, yeah that's them." I nod my head.

"Nice, now take them their cupcakes, Y/N. Gods you're taking so long!"

I gasped. "You stopped me!"

"Go!"

I nod and rush up to the front of the bakery and hand them their cupcakes.

"I'm pretty sure that your manager paid yesterday for them, but is there anything else you guys want before you go?"

"Yeah, we wanna take you on a date."