Introduction

WARNING THIS STORY IS UNDER MAJOR CONSTRUCTION AND REWRITING! PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN RISK AND NO MEAN COMMENTS!

While going through this book to re-write, I realized I haven't written anymore on this story since 2016!
I was 16 years old ! Guys I'm freaking turning 20 next month 😂 it's insane .. but thank you for the support still!

——
Thursday June 4th 2015

' baby it's you ! Your the one I love! Your the one I- '
I slam my hand down on the alarm clock. Great another day of slavery.
I check the time on the clock ,7:30 a.m. , my usual waking hours from Monday to Friday and sometimes Saturdays 'if I'm available '.
That's the statement he uses to make me feel like I have a choice. If your wonder who the he is , the he is my boss or more as it feels ,my master.

I hear a knock on the front door, sighing ,
I get off my bed taking my time to go to the kitchen , just to spite him I put on the coffee maker very slowly. The knock comes to the door once again but louder.
I don't have to answer the door, I don't start work until 9:20 a.m.
However, I grab my silk red robe from the couch wrapping it around me.

I opened the door and there he stood in some comfortable sweats and a white jersey, his stance displaying somewhat irritation.

He steps around me into the house walking to the kitchen . He pours himself a cup of coffee, and sat on the stool .

Good morning Mya ,oh good morning mr . Curry , did you sleep well ? Yes I slept wonderful .
I swear it's like he was raised in a barn full of pigs! No manners what so ever .

It was as if his parents didn't teach him how to behave like a gentleman !
Its funny because i've meet  Mr. and Mrs. Curry and they're extremely nice! What happened to this apple ?

You know he doesn't act like this towards anyone else , he must really hate me and the only reason he could be keeping me around is because of Riley.
"Stephen you know I don't sta-,"he holds up his huge ass hand to my face.
" I'm very aware of that Mya ,but I came here to ask for a favor ," he says a bit rudely .

Isn't it to early to be an asshole?

" first of all it's good morning , may I come in ,then it's not to drink my coffee and third of all get your hand out my face," I smack his hand away folding my arms .

A smirk plays on his lips as he stares at my agitated condition, he chuckles shaking his head at me turning back to his coffee correction my coffee.
"You do know I'm your boss and can fire you for doing that ," he gets up from his spot at the stool and goes over to the coffee maker.

I raise an eyebrow sitting on the stool he was once sitting , I pick up his coffee taking a sip and almost throw up right then and there . What did he put in this! It taste like shit.
Stephen hears me gagging and let's out another chuckle.
"Your fault I never told you to drink my coffee , " he says turning around putting a new cup of coffee on the counter .

" it was my coffee and when did you add anything in it ?" I ask coming around the counter taking my coffee .
"When you were on your rant ,"
I stare at him with a blank look , is he serious?

I wonder why I was 'ranting'

" whatever ," I turn around heading back to my room .
" you know you have a personality disorder?" He follows me down the hall .
Me really ? I have the disorder?
" goodbye Stephen ," I say about to close my bedroom door .

He puts his foot stopping the door pushing it open roughly . I stumble back a little stunned trying to catch my balance.
" don't you dear slam my door or you will be looking for another place to live ," his glare intensified during his threat but his voice soften a little as he continues . " get dressed were passing to get groceries before I head to the center ," he turns around and walks out the house slamming the front door . I could hear his feet stomping up the tiled steps to go to his house.

You'd think id be scared hurrying to get ready to not piss him off further, but to be honest I'm used to it . this isn't the first time he's threaten me, it's possibly the 20th time , I always wonder if he just calls the disorder on me is to hide that he is bipolar .
I have been living with him for a while now , correction living next to him I should say, however you wanna put it, for almost two years I know I shouldn't piss him off further, when he's pissed with one person he's pissed with the world .

I sat in the back seat of the car with a sleeping Riley on my lap , the ride to the center was quiet much like the hour and a half in the grocery.

One of my favorite songs starts pouring through the speakers , the lyrics to pretty hurts by Beyoncé flew pass my lips being unable to mention my silence. Stephen glance at me through the review mirror stopping my singing, i looked down at Riley ignoring eye contact.

His glance probably wasn't to shut me up but it did , I'm not in the mood to be insulted by him again .

I hear him sigh and lower the radio .
" Mya ,I'm sorry about this morning I jus-"he starts but I cut him off.
"It's fine Wardell," I watch out the window spotting the basketball center up ahead . Finally.

He sighs once again while turning into the parking lot of their training grounds where their bus was already parked waiting . He didn't try to talk again thankfully allowing me to get out the car holding Riley. I changed her position so her head was on my shoulder to make it easier to get my bags and hers.
I pick my handbag and her backpack , I was about to get my other bag but a hand beat me to it taking up mine and two other bags . I knew it was Stephen already so I didn't bother looking up. He makes his way to the bus giving the bags to the bus driver to put in the compartments.

I jump almost dropping Riley when I hear somebody say " stop eye stalking, "
Klay laughs watching me as I catch my self from my mini heart attack .

" Klay ! You idiot !" I say slapping him with my not so free hand .
His laugh grew louder .
" and for your information I wasn't eye stalking, I was glaring ," I correct him .
He rolls his eye reaching in the trunk of the car taking out the last bag closing it .
" sure you were ," he says obviously not believing me .
He walk over to the bus and I follow him quietly . " so... You supporting us or Kyrie ," he asked smirking .

" oh shut up Klay, you know I don't like him like that ,"
" that's what you said about Blake ," he saying ignoring the bus driver's offer to help, putting the bag in the compartment himself
" you know nothing was going on ,"

He takes the bags i held putting it in also.

"Steph said he saw him leave the house at 2 am , so stop lying ," he says trying to be serious but he was failing terribly , he close the compartment going to the door .
"Yeah , he was but it wasn't anything your dirty mind is thinking ,"
He stops by the door turning back to me .
"Then why was he there ?" He says raising an eye brow .

" you'll find out soon enough ,"I say ending the conversation walking pass him into the buss .
"Hi....Mya !" The team drag almost sings as I entered.

" damn you guys sound dead," i joke making my way slowly to the back where my normal seating area was
"I guess..The Cavs are gonna win today ,"' I smile hearing the up roar from the team .

I sit putting Riley to lay her head on my lap and her legs on the seat.
" oh hell no Mya  , their going down !" I hear Dray shout getting the team even more pumped. They cheer loudly as the bus pulls out the parking lot, heading to their second practice court Oracle arena . I could see Steve smile grow from the passenger seat up front as he hears his team's excitement and confidence .
Stephen gets up from his normal seat next to Dray and walks to the back seat sitting by the window opposite to you, he puts on his head phones leaning his head back on the seat closing his eyes .

Strange ..

I guess I wasn't the only one that found it weird, because the entire team and the coach look back at him confused . I gave them back the same confused look before I glance at Stephen to see him already watching me . I look away quickly and out the window at the many cars we passed .