Chapter 18: Last game

[sorry for mistakes]

"Hay you got another call ," I write down the name and number of the director turning to Stephen who was busy packing.
"You took-"

"Yes I did , you are now officially invited to the Espys and the Nick kids choice sports award ," I say trying to remember the mouth full of a name the last one is.
He nods carelessly double checking his bag .

You could see the worry , fear and anxiety wearing on his face. I get up from the chair walking over behind him wrapping my arms around his waist resting my head on his back .
He stops rummaging through his bag and lean up right.
"Babe , don't worry your gonna do fine and kick their asses," I assure him hoping he'd calm.
"Yeah...but one missed 3 pointer or wrong pass from me again could cost us the trophy," he turns sitting on the bed.

"Stop worrying ! God always has a plan and besides your way ahead of them , your the MVP , you already won to me and all your screaming hormonal teen fans," I joke knowing the thought creeped him out a bit.

He stares up at me a smug small growing on his lips , he grabs my hips pulling me onto his lap roughly.
"So if I win what am I getting," he asks .
I could already see the perverted glint in his eyes.
"Well my pay is getting raised and maybe a car ," I joke bringing my lips inches away from his.

"I'll get you whatever's you want my Queen," he mutters connecting his lips with mine.
The kiss lasted longer than expected but it didn't last long even to get heated or majorly sexual.

We pull away ending with a last peck. I checked the clock that sat on his bedside table.
"We have to go now our we'll miss our flights which we've became famous for," I climb off his lap going to the bedroom door.
"Oh ! And babe," I stop look back at him still seated on the bed.

"Yeah?"
"I love you,"
He stood going in the bathroom not waiting for a reply.
I don't know how long I stood frozen there , the words suck further into my brain as I realized what he just said .
It wasn't sarcastic like usual or forced like when Riley ask him if he does , he meant it or at least I hope he does.

A grin came to my face as I left going to Riley's room. She exit her closet looking worn out as if she didn't want to do anything today other than sleep and eat.
"Come on Ry you'll get to sleep on the plane " I tell her helping her into her jacket and sandals.
She pouts folding her arms.
"I don't wanna go on the plane," she whines stamping her foot.

Come on Mya you can do this! Put your foot down your the 'mom' here!
I have to learn , what will I do when Stephen and I have children.

which I hope to be in the far future when Ayesha is far out of the picture and isn't still lingering.

I kneel to her height.
"Listen Riley, we are going on this plane , we have to support daddy don't you wanna support daddy?"
She nods slowly.
"Good , daddy might win the big big trophy today ! And everyone is gonna be there ! Uncle Klay !, aunty Sy, grandma and papa and... Um... Your real mummy," I say winching at the last part.

"Also I'm sneaking chocolates on to the plane for us," I tell her tickling her tummy .
She giggles swatting my hands.
"Okay let's go ," she says holding her head high grabbing here mini suitcase pulling it along exiting the room.

I handled that well if I must say , bribing works sometimes people it's not that bad !

I follow her out helping her down the stairs with her bag.
Stephen was already down stairs , I could hear him stuffing bottles from the cabinet in the kitchen into his bag.
I decided not to ask him about the pills yet, I was to afraid of the outcome if I do.
I finally have him
I don't wanna lose him to accusing him of something he's probably not doing.

He walks out smiling at Riley and I, I pick up my two bags and one of Riley's bag that had her shoes and both hers and my's hair products .
"Ready?" He ask walking over behind us picking up the rest of bags.
I nod watching him flick off the switch that turns all the lights off in the house.
I open the door letting Riley out , she runs out shivering a bit from the nights cold air.
Stephen takes a deep breath exiting behind me and locking the door behind us.
"Let's go..."

After the long plane ride to Cleveland for the last time ( hopefully ) with a loud and rowdy team and family members we finally reached the hotel we were all booked to stay in.

Thankfully we won't stopped by any of the team mates, fans or Ayesha ( whom we didn't see or hear from the entire trip ).

We head to our room , Riley asleep in Stephen arms and Im practically dead on my feet.
The bag boy opens our door putting our luggage in the room by the door, Stephen heads straight to the extra room to put Riley in.

Thanking the Bag boy I hand him a 20 dollar tip closing the door in his face before he can act on the looks he was giving me.
I head to the room with Riley deciding I should probably sleep with her.
My eyes barely open as I enter the bedroom just to be dragged out to the master room.

I was to sleepy to realize the bed was heart shaped and the lights were dimmed . Stephen and I climbed into the bed falling asleep in seconds.

This probably was used the least for sleep , but at the moment we were to tired to care . Tomorrow was a big day.
He could possibly be a champion and even though I hadn't made up my mind yet he was gonna get something special from me ..... That is if he wins .