Chapter 51: His masterplan

" I don't think you should keep it,"
" I want a baby sister!" Hayden screams trying to get his say in.
"We're already stressed out Mya, let's put it off for now,"Matthew pleads.
"You can't put a baby on pause , you dumb fuck! Mya will not abort that child yours or not," Veronica argued.

They had my head snapping from side to side as the mini group debated on this pregnancy like it was a piece of cake.
" I agree , Matthew you can't just kill the baby because you aren't ready to be a father-" Collin interjects.
" I'm already a father to Cameron and Hayden, you have no right to talk!" He snaps."you aren't even a proper one just a semi step father to the child that lives on the opposite side of the world!" He insults making Collin shoot up from seat clenching his fist.

" guys.." I signed holding my head feeling the oncoming headache.

"Talk shit about me one more time queen Elizabeth," Collin threatens.
" guys!" I shout getting their attention."can you both please stop," i demanded.
Collin scoff but returns to his seat next to Veronica.
Matthew turns back to me signing , " babe, listen of course I'm happy excited to be a father .. finally but-" he glances at the children who were close by. " the three we take care of already is a hand full and I can't- what if it's another boy? That's four boys! The terrible twos will go on till college ,"

"You think I don't know that?" I sign leaning back on the chair putting my hand on my stomach feeling to throw up.

"Honestly , I think that you both have to work through this, your getting married and Mya loves kids so wether now or later on you'll be having lots," Blake says knowing me like the back of his hand.

I nod slowly agreeing with what he's saying.

"Blake is right Matthew, as hard as this is going to be ... I'm not giving up this baby,"
He puffs out air running his hands through his hair frustrated.
" Mya we can wait-"
"We can't , the baby is already coming so we can't," I said strongly getting upset about his attitude.

He exhaled loudly getting off his chair heading to the door obviously needing some air .
" there he goes again , leaving. You know he's getting really good at that," Collin antagonizes .

Matthew slams the door and a minute later we hear him drive off. I glared at Collin and got up going over to Cameron who was crying startled with the door slamming.
" sorry you had to hear that buddy," I sooth.
Hayden moved from his toys coming over to me.

" I'll help you mummy, if Matthew won't I will," I smiled messing up his hair which he surprisingly didn't scold me for.
"Go back and play with Sam and Bella ,"
The door bell rings and I walk to the door quickly before anybody else could.
I opened the door shocked to see Sydel and Klay, " Happy Birthday Mya!" They shout smiling widely.
"Don't tell me you thought we weren't coming," Klay says holding a gift bag.
I laughed awkwardly," well of course I did, because I don't remember inviting you..." I say trying not to sound rude.

"Oh how I missed you," Klay says laughing.
This is so uncomfortable.
" and who is this little guy?" Sydel ask reaching over and pokes his belly getting a smile for him.
"This is my son , Cameron!"
They're eyes widen glancing from me to Cameron, I smiled at their shock moving around to allow them to past.

" come in and meet the others," I tell them .
The gladly took the offer walking in.
The others who were talking to me early was not outside playing football / basketball, leaving the kids in the living room to play with toys.

"Here this is yours," sydel says taking the bag from Klay and gives it to me.
"Thanks," I take it putting Cameron down.
I move to the coffee table putting it with the other gifts.
"That's Hayden my son and Elijah , Matthew's little brother and Ara-Bella and Ford Blake's kids , Sam Veronica's son and azurie Kyrie's daughter ," I say kind of out of breath.