Chapter 15: Day off

Is it weird that Chapter 34 is finished ,But not 16?
________________________

I open my eyes squinting from the sun light that shined in my eyes. I try sitting up but strong arms was circled around my belly. I smile remembering last night .
No we didn't have sex we almost did but I stopped him, I wasn't ready for such a commitment with him yet.

I removed his arm carefully, trying not to wake him. I successfully slipped out of his grasp coming off the bed.

I come out the room waking down the hall to the kitchen, I peep in Riley's room , she was sound asleep still thankfully.
I went down stairs putting water on to make Coffee and taking out the bacon to put with the scramble eggs.

I should shower and fix myself , I probably look like a mess right now.
I grab my keys from on the counter exiting the house jogging down the stairs entering my home.

*

I sat with Riley between my legs , I was braiding her hair in corn rows . The crazy frizzy hair style she wore almost everyday ,was driving me nuts , I love her hair but it reminds me of my past ...kids can be mean.

"Can we read the other Chapter mama?" She ask putting down Stephen's Ipad.
"Sure.."
I stop the braid I was doing so she can get up , she jogs over to the book shelf taking down the book coming back sitting between my legs .

She held the book on her lap, I started back braiding as I also began reading .

Chapter 2

I sat on the log watching my younger siblings runs around playing hide n' seek using the forest trees as places to hide behind or in.

"Your grace,you have a visitor," I look towards the voice to see my lady in waiting ,her eyes cast down while in here deep curtsy.

"Rise ," I mutter loud enough for her to hear."inform my visitor I will be with them shortly," I say.

"But your grace he-"
"That will be all ," I say firmly dismissing her.

There's perks of being Queen , the control and power is great but it's also bad because with power comes enemies.
Lady Adria curtsy before scurrying off to transfer my message to my 'visitor ' .

"Queen sissy," my little brother Harry says bowing in front me.
I frown watching the rest of my younger siblings bowing and curtsying following Harry lead.
"Alaya, Harry , Haden, Silas, please rise," I mumble.

I open my arms for them to gather around me. Alaya sat on my lap while the others sat beside and in front me on the grass.
"We are all family , to you all I am just your sister , you mustn't treat me like I am Queen when we are alone ," I insist to them .
They nod agreeing .
"Does this still mean you can get me candy?" Harry ask bring a smile to my face .
"Of course Harry."

I never realized how much I need my brothers and sisters until now, until I practically became their mothers figure. After losing Roman and Rydell , the seven of us need to stick together especially for baby Jace . T-

"Mama ,"Riley says stopping me.
She looks up at me as I drop the last braid ending her new properly combed hair.

"Do you have any siblings like the girl from the book?" She ask .
"Yes I do , not as much as her of course because she has eight siblings ,"I tell her .
"How much do you have?"
"I have two , a older brother and a younger sister ,but I haven't seen them in a long time ," I tell her frowning at the memory of my siblings.