Chapter 44 : He's not Stephen's , he's mine

Ha! You thought😁
Disclaimer: leave me alone I made mistakes and a lot of them in this book , when this book is completed I'll go over all the chapters and change what I have to. So chillax
Now onto the story. 📖
___________________________
Mya

" you have to wake up now Mya ," I hear Matthew whisper while squeezing my hand .

"There is someone who wants to meet you," I hear Collin say on the other side of me.

Collin? How is he here ? Isn't he suppose to be at College.

I tried my hardest to open my eyes but I couldn't , I just sat and listened to all my friends beg for me to wake up . I hear the doctor come in and Matthew replies to what she said.

I feel a pinch in my arm as a needle is injected into it , my eyes didn't feel as heavy any more .

"I gave her something to wake her up, if she wants to she will wake up ,"the doctor informs .

It took me some time but I did it , I opened my eyes. The first thing I spot was Collin staring at me inches from my face , then Hayden asleep at the end of my hospital bed , Matthew sitting on the chair beside my bed and Veronica by the door .

"Mya," Collin gasp pulling me into a hug.

I smile hugging back , Collin was moved away from me roughly by Veronica. She then grabs me into a tight hug , " oh my god Mya, never scare me like that again,"

After all the hugs from everyone except Matthew it got silent , I glance at Matthew giving him a faint smile.
"Hey babe," I say slightly worried about the look on his face.

He does return the smile as I thought he would , instead he turns to Veronica and Collin.
"Can you guys give us a minute,"

I sit up watching them leave , Veronica sends me a reassuring smile before shutting the door. Matthew stands walking to the foot of my bed with a hand on his chin, his actions was making me even more nervous.
"What's wrong Matthew?"

"You were pregnant,"
What? What is he talki-
"You were sick because you were pregnant,"

My eyes widen watching him pacing , pregnant ?!! How is that even possible? How did the doctors not spot that? That can't be possible.

"That's not possible Matthew, we only started having sex a few months ago and I was getting sick before-" I pause as everything pieces together .

I cover my mouth , tears building up in my eyes , it's Stephen's . Why God ? Why do this to me !

Matthew signs coming around sitting on my bed , he pulls me into a hug letting me rest my head on his chest . I let the tears stream down my face , he rubs my back soothingly letting me cry softly.

"I'm so sorry Matthew ," I apologize feeling guilty about being pregnant with another man's child. With Stephen's child!
"Don't apologize Mya , it isn't your fault ,"

I nod slightly to agree with him , he smiles tight lipped before continuing.
"But the poor little guy has been waiting a month to meet you ," He says smiling genuinely this time .

He's alive ? I thought he would of died from all the abuse I practically put him through .
" he's okay ?"
"He's okay ." He agrees kissing my cheek.

Hayden shifts at the foot of the bed reminding me of his presence, but he doesn't wake , quickly my attention was drawn to Collin walking in with a young child swaddled in a blanket . My son.
"Sis, I'd like you to meet your son ," Collin says putting him in my outstretched arms.

I held him close staring down at every visible features of his little face, he didn't necessarily look like Stephen , he is a only a month ,to young to really look like his parents I guess. But he does have my mother's dark eyes , unless it's going to change while he grows.

He was just so beautiful, everything about him was perfect .

"Are you going to tell Stephen?" Collin asked taking a seat on the chair at my left.

"No," I snap .

Why the hell do I have to tell him anything ? He left me for Ayesha, I don't need him to be any father to my child .
"But Mya , I think he d-"Matthew starts.
"Stephen doesn't deserve shit," Collin argues taking the words out my mouth.
"He is the father of the child Collin," Matthew argues back.

"Okay so you want him back in my life 'is that it? You don't want to be his father instead ?"
"You know that's not what I meant Mya,"

I roll my eyes looking down at my unnamed son , I smile seeing him staring at me sucking on his thumb . I lean down pressing a kiss on his forehead , making him send me a toothless smile .

"Listen ," Matthew sits on the edge of the bed moving a piece of hair from my face." I would be honored to be the father of Hayden and to this little guy , but I just don't want you to choose to not tell him and regret it later ,"

I understand that Matthew just wants to help me and to make sure I do the best thing for the baby and myself , but I know what I'm doing .
"He's not Stephen's, he's mine ,"

Matthew's signs and lean forward kissing my forehead .
"Okay baby , I'm going to the food court with Hayden he's probably hungry," he says .

I look down at Hayden who was still asleep , Matthew lift him up waking him. His eyes open for a few seconds , his eyes connect with me and he smiles before it close again.

Collin and I were left alone , the only noise that was heard was the baby's coos. Collin smiles at me putting his elbows on the bed watching us , he starts laughing suddenly confusing me .

"What?"
"I gave you a no more babies talk and you were already pregnant, what are the odds?" He chuckles looking at the baby .

I look down smiling , I see his face change from happy to sad , his bottom lip juts out and he starts whaling. I look up Collin frantic not knowing what to do .

"What to do?"
"I don't know , your the child expert ,"

My mind was drawing blanks at the moment and for some reason I didn't know what else to do but rock him . But it didn't stop his cries , thankfully the nurse comes in.

She laughs seeing my frantic expression , she comes closer looking over at the baby .
"Calm down miss. Olavangé, he's just needs to be breast fed,"

My mouth forms an O , of course he does ! Mya stop being stupid . It's like Hayden all over again.

"Ew ." Collin mutters looking away as I pull down my bra strap.
" would you like to leave," I ask him pausing .
He shakes his head still looking in the other direction.

I roll my eyes at his childishness but continue , as expected the baby was quiet as I fed him.

"Do you have a name for him yet ?" The nurse ask checking my vitals .

"Uh-um...no ,"

"I do ! I like the names Farouk and Cameron,"

Hmmm.. I like both names and since I don't have any in mind I guess I'll choose one of Collin's .

"Hmm... I like -"

___________________________
Guys 😂😂😂 I was joking the story isn't over , we still have a good 20 chapter or more before the story is completed.

How cute is Farouk / Cameron?
😍😍

And I started my new school and guys 😍😍😍 oml the thirst is real with the sexy boys😂😂
Plus I already have two close friends.