Chapter 50: Bathroom. Now.

I bite my lip trying to keep my eyes low and to not make eye contact with Stephen's intense ones.
"You full ?" I ask Cameron since he kept pushing my hand away when I tried to feed him.
He nods leaning back , I moved his food tray to my side eating his left over fries.

"Elijah why don't you take Hayden and Cameron to play ," Stephen dips in his pocket taking out money handing him it.

Without any complaints they left , now I had nothing to distract myself with and Stephen knew it.
"Look at me ," I hear him say.
I gulp before finally making eye contact , I could read everything he was thinking and it drove me crazy.
"We Cant Stephen , I'm engaged that kiss was a mistake,"
"I know your lying , you loved it,"
"Still was a mistake ,"
He smirks licking his lips , he gets up and my eyes follows him as he comes to my side . I slide around letting him sit next to me .
"You know you look sexy with damp hair," he rests his hands on my leg squeezing it lightly.

"I'd love to pull on it , like good old times , when I had you screaming my name ," he nibbles on my ear moving his hand higher up my thigh.
I give a throaty groan moving back my head to give him access to my neck , he kisses it softly while his hands was moving closer to my area.
"Let go ," he whispers.

I mutter I few curse words sliding away from him, I stared at him narrowing his eyes. Why was he doing this? Was he trying to ruin my life?
I was getting married soon ...... to a man that has never once gotten me this aroused .
"I can't keep letting you fuck me over Wardell,"
"I might have done a load of shit to you , but believe me every time I said I love you I meant it !" He signs." I just couldn't leave when I found out about my other child,"

WHAT ABOUT OUR CHILD.
"so you don't love her?"
"No,"
I think he drugged me earlier because.
"Fuck me," I whisper for only him to hear.
"Bathroom . Now."
Mya please control yourself , don't do this.

Yet I was locking Stephen and in a empty public bathroom .
He puts me on the counter attaching my lips, he was so focused on kissing me it annoyed the hell out of me .
" would you hurry the hell up , before the kids notice," he smirks at my impatience and pull down his sweats to reveal his dick . He push me back so my back was resting on the mirror , what is with us and bathrooms?

He moves my underwear and my shorts out the  way shoving himself in, all thoughts left me . I can't believe I'm doing this again, didn't I learn from last time when I got pregnant with Cameron? But ....This felt different from the last time , it wasn't just to get rid of the horny feelings it was more... passionate by the way he kissed and touched me I knew. We finished not longer , we excite the bathroom making our way back to our seats like nothing happened.

" by the way Cameron is ...." he was searching the right word but I guess couldn't find it.
" yeah he is , I love him so very much , he is my first born after all ," I say turning to look at him through the glass walls of the play area.
"Planning to have anymore?" He asked. I shook my head quickly .
" nope I'm quite alright , my family has a legacy of making a lot of boys so I'm good for now,"
That wasn't a complete lie , I do love my family now but I want more for some reason being surrounded by kids that I can call my own is the only thing I'm really looking forward to in the future.
"What about you?" I ask him .

" well I really want a son , so I don't know,"
" oh,"
Maybe I should ... I opened my mouth to say something but Hayden appears .
" I feel sick ," probably from all that sea water !
" okay maybe it's time to go," Stephen says .

I pretended to be bummed about 'this' ending while packing our left over food, but to be honest Im kind of happy because I felt so guilty about what I just did.

I should be! I'm such a cheater ,Matthew is so loyal and probably never once thought of another girl while I've cheated on him twice. With the same guy!

Stephen went to get the other boys while I took Hayden to the car.
" mummy?"
I looked down at him in response.
"Please don't go back with him , remember he hated me..... he's bad mummy,"
I sign nodding at the wise words of my son ," I know Hayden , I'm not going back I'm staying with Matthew,"

I though that would make him happy but his expression showed the opposite. His face twist to the side I'm a weird "I don't know" face.
" what ?" I ask him defeated . Nobody ever pleases this kid.
"As much as Elijah feels like my brother and I know he probably feels like your own son too ... Matthew isn't good either ," he says slowly like he was afraid to tell me.
I watched him confused ,"what are you talking about Hayden?"
He opens his mouth to speak but the shuts it quickly watching behind me, he slides to the other side of the car buckling in.

" excuse me mummy,"I hear Stephen say behind me.
I smiled stepping back toward the back of the car letting them past, Stephen was holding Cameron under his arms putting him in the car.
Elijah smiled at me waving as he got in after, I forced a smile back watching him go in. Whatever Hayden knew did he know too ? Was he hiding it from me , I hope to hell not !

" coming or not?" Steph ask passing behind me.
I nod going to the passengers side.
The ride home was quiet except for Hayden and Elijah's talking and Cameron's constant gibberish.
We finally made it back to my house , Matthew's car still wasn't there . Thankfully I guess...
"Okay out guys !" I tell them getting out.
Open the back door for them letting them pile out , I hand Elijah the house keys watching him run to the door with the rest.
I go back to look through the passengers window , Steph smiled tight lipped at me.
" so..."I dragged smiling back at him awkwardly.
" I guess this is good bye?"
Knowing Stephen this most likely isn't , he always breaks his own promises.
" i guess ,thanks for today Stephen ... really," I thanked .
"Your welcome, your doing a great job at raising Cameron and Hayden , they are amazing kids...." he pauses looking away then back at me," and... hope your engagement works out,"he say not meaning those words at all.
" and I hope you Ayesha , Riley and Ryan goes well," i said genuinely.

He scoffs and chuckles nodding," Riley misses you ... " he signs turning more in his seat ." I know this is much to ask but I'm combining both Ryan and Riley's birthday into a party in July next year ...please come it will be the best gift she could ever get,"

Will you be keeping Ayesha on a tight leash?

" I'll think about it ," I tell him backing away from the car.
" see you later Mya,"
" see you later Wardell,"

I watch him leave waiting till he turned off our street before going inside to meet the kids.
" man gone?, he gone?" I nod picking up Cameron.
" yeah he's gone,"
For the rest of the evening we sat around watching movies and eating junk food, Cameron fell asleep first then the two others an hour after.

I was drifting off when I heard the front door open , I glanced at the time seeing it's passed nine. Matthew walks in trying to be quiet until he saw that I was still up, he straightens up from him crouch . " didn't know you were still up ... um I just can from-uh- driving around," he says using hands motions to awkwardly suggest the city.

You drove around the city for the entire day?
Okay cool.
" that's nice baby , help me put them to bed,"

With only one trip from both of us I carried Hayden to bed and Matthew carried his brother and Cameron to bed. I crawled in bed getting under the covers quickly to sleepy to function , I hear him changing before coming to bed.
"Goodnight babe, love you,"
"You smell like perfume," I inform him before slipping off to sleep.

________________________________

This update is dedicated to my two readers who said they missed me 😭😍😍
I love you guys 😂😂💕