Chapter 8: wake up call {Game 4}

I walked around the arena hall rocking Riley to sleep, I've been attempting to put her to sleep for 15 minutest now and she finally calms from her sugar rush that she got because of the two bags of cotton candy she devoured.

Her light snores were heard,"finally. "I mumble , I start making my way towards the boys' changing room not wanting to go back out to the noisy stands .
I hear the horn sounding half time

The team came in making a lot of noise .
"Shhhh!" I tell them.
They mumble a sorry going about their business waiting for Steve to come in and give a prep talk , I noticed someone's was missing.

Stephen.

"Hay guys where's Stephen?" I ask shifting Riley in my arms.
"He's talking to Aye-" Klay hits Dray with his rag sending him a look.
"Uh-um , he's just talking to Seth outside,"
Klay is a terrible ass liar I swear.

I was about to get up to go look for him but he strolls through the door casually but I knew something's was off, his jersey was out his pants , his pants twist on his hips and his lips seemed swollen .

He sees me and smile comings over and kiss Riley's forehead, he was about to kiss mines also but I move back and look down. I'm still mad at him about the Ayesha situation and right now I don't want any part of him.

He signs and sits next to me , I slide away from him , no offense baby but you stink. He wipes his sweat with the face towel that Klay threw for him.

I think I zoned out because the next thing I heard was 'one,two,three Warriors!'
They all piled out of the changing room shoving and pushing out till it left Riley, Stephen and myself.
"You coming ?" He ask holding the door open.
" no I'll stay here with Riley , outside is really noisy," I mumble .
He nods turning around exiting.

Hate to admit it but my eyes never left his butt on the way out, yeah I'm kinda mad at him but his butt is so cute. Okay , I really need to behave myself , Mya his butt hasn't changed in the years you have been here relax .

Riley started getting a little heavy so I carry her to the 'sick room'. I put her on the bed lying next to her , it wouldn't hurt to get a little five minutes

Before I can fall asleep I hear the changing room door open and shut , it wasn't the boys because it was quiet and the boys are never quiet unless they lost . Wait.. They now went back out they still have 3rd and 4th quarter .

I slowly and quietly walk out the room making sure not to draw the persons attention incase it was a crazed fan. I peaked my head around the corner , then I swear my anger went from zero to a thousand real quick.

I stomped over to stalker that was digging through my boyfrie- I mean Stephen's bag.
"Ayesha what the fuck are you doing,"
I growl angrily.
She spun around dropping whatever she had in his bag.

Her shocked face changed to a glare matching mines.
"I should ask you the same , maid,"she says smirking at the last part.
I roll my eyes not even answering her.
"Get out your not allowed in here!" I snap annoyed by her presents .
She laughs circling me wobbling a little in her 8 inch heels which she is probably elated she wore today because she's towering over me .
"You think your so special huh?, you think your life is gonna be so great now your gonna marry Stephen and live happy ever after right,"

P.s. Darling its Happily ...it is right? Yes it is ..okay just making sure.

Where is she even going with this? I open my mouth to insult her but her next works stop me.
"You stupid kid! You should know Stephen wants nothing more than sex from you , for Christ sakes your his maid! He will never love you , he'll always love me!"

She was way to close to me now and her words were annoying me , she should watch herself , just because she's taller doesn't mean I can't cut her down to size .

"Why can't you just leave us alone," I growl pushing her back.

" I would, but Stephen doesn't want me to," she says smirking.
"What-"
"He's been fucking me Mya he doesn't want you ,"
That tripped me , a switch turned on in my head , I drive towards her about to beat the shit out of her.

Someone grabbed me pulling me back , I try to pull away but the person's strong arms pulled me back.
" calm down ," Klay cooed in my ear.
I calm down allowing him to pull me to a bench putting me down to sit.

Ayesha was being escorted out the room by security , thank god because if she didn't leave I'd take down Klay and her in one damn punch.

"What the hell was that ?" Klay exclaimed looking amused.
" she started it!"I blamed angrily.
"Well miss WWE Diva , your husband just tried to kill himself ," he says nodding his head in the direction of the door.

Stephen walks in looking disoriented, I stood up going over to him taking his arm walking with him to the sick room.
"Are you okay?" I asked concerned.
"Yeah, just fell head first but you wouldn't know because your to busy picking fights," he growls pulling his arm away roughly walking off leaving me there stunned.

Wait what?!

*
Hay guys!
I know this part sucked
But still vote it will get better!! Promise
And it's July 14th so....
Happy Birthday to me!

New book coming soon!
Werewolf love story