Chapter 7: Lies and secrets

7:45 A.M

I was curled up with Riley on the over sized bed , I woke up and smiled seeing really crazy bed hair in my face that I know could only belong to the crazy hair 'princess'.

I untwined myself from Riley's strong grip sitting up , I frowned seeing the left side of the bed empty. I wonder where he went off to?

I went in the bathroom freshening up, I didn't take a bath in fear that Riley gets up and venture out the hotel room.

I was walking to the kitchen when I heard hush talking in hall, I sneak back to the door opening it a crack. I peep through, Stephen's back was to me as he whisper/shouts to whomever he was talking to on the phone.

"I can't do this now Ayesha!" He growls.
Ayesha? Why is he talking to Ayesha?

"Shut the fuck up we never-" he starts walking down the hall pacing.
It got harder to hear as he walked further and further away.
"Ayesha I swear if you-" I could actually hear Ayesha screaming through the phone at him but couldn't make out what she was yelling.

"Nobody will believe you we've been broken up for almost ten months !"
I hated their 'on again off again' relationship, it was ridiculous because she just wanted to get famous with her cooking and as far as I know Riley was a mistake to her.

"I swear to you Ayesha if you come near her or Riley I'll-I'll! Just leave us alone, Go spread your lies and rumors somewhere else," he hangs up letting out a sign.

He leans against the wall mumbling to himself ,I slowly and quietly shut the door.

Ayesha is threatening Stephen ? She's more mental than I thought.

I go to the bedroom laying on the bed when I hear his footsteps approaching the door.

He enters the room minutes after, he comes straight to the bedroom smiling when he sees me awake. He gestured for me to come before retreating to the living room, I slide off the bed following him like an obedient puppy.

When I walked in, Stephen grabbed me pulling me on the couch.
"What are you-"
He press his lips against mine kissing me passionately our lips moved in sync as I climbed onto his lap.

The Ayesha situation was a distant memory.

This felt so right to kiss him.

His hands slip from my hip down to my butt squeezing teasingly, I moaned softly and grind my hips into his. His hands reach up from my butt grabbing my hair pulling it back roughing attacking my neck with kisses, second moan escaped my lips as he nibbled on my sweet spot.

"Mama?, daddy?" Shit! I flew off his lap and stared at a sleepy looking Riley that stood in front us rubbing her eyes.
" hay baby girl," I open my arms for her come into them.

I lift her up on my lap , she rest her head on my shoulder closing her eyes. I turn my head and look at Stephen whom was trying to hide his 'problem'.
I giggle shaking my head at him, Riley looks up at me confused.
"What's so funny mama?"I shake my head pushing her frizzy hair from her face.
"Nothing sweetheart , daddy just told me something funny,"I told her smiling down at her.

She bend her head backwards looking back at Stephen who grins at her.
"Morning baby girl!"
She turns around in my lap and waved at him matching his grin.

I smile at them getting up putting Riley down. "Riley , go brush your teeth I'll come bath you just now okay?" I instruct her .
She nods skipping off to the bathroom, I smiled watching her, I swear what would I do without that little girl?.

Arms wrap around me pulling me back into a perfectly sculpted chest of Stephen. He place a kiss on my neck but it wasn't with hunger but just a gentle loving kiss.
"We got to go to the grocery to get stuff , I got an interview at seven then the game at eight thirty, then another interview after," he says mapping out today's events.

I lean back into him not replying , I couldn't believe how long I've been craving to be in his arms like this until now. I've been in love with my 'boss ' and I hadn't realized, it doesn't matter anymore I can call him mine now...right?
We are together right?...I hope.

"Mama!"Riley's voice shouts irritated.
I pull away from his embrace about to go aid Riley in probably taking off her top since most of the time she has tried? it stuck on her head.
I step on one of Stephen jerseys he threw on the floor yesterday , this guy is really lazy for a basket baller how hard is it to put his dirty jerseys in the bag I put by the suitcase?
I sign bending down to pick it up, hay this is still my job he hasn't told me other wise so...

A stinging sensation comes to my right butt cheek along with a 'smack 'sound. I fly up immediately spinning around to glare at a smirking Stephen , I roll my eyes walking quickly to the bathroom pretend that didn't hurt like hell.

When I enter Riley was standing there ,arm stuck in the top that was also stuck on her head and her right arm was lazily resting at her side.
"Finally!" She signs watching me with her one eye that wasn't covered by the top.
I laugh going over helping her out the top .
"Okay bath time!"

"Okay we need milk,cereal , apples-"
"Ice-cream!"Riley yells running off towards the freezers.
I sign handing Stephen my handbag and the list for him to hold since he had the trolley, I ran off to where she had disappeared off to. It took me a few seconds to find her staring up in awe pressed against the freezer glass, watching a huge tube of chunky monkey Ice-cream.

"Riley don't do that!" I say taking her hand.
"Can we buy it ?pwease' " she pouts batting her eye lashes at me in the most adorable way.
I mentally awed in my head taking out the ice-cream.
"You know that wouldn't of worked if you didn't have pretty eyes ," I tell her.

she just grins skipping off pulling me along with her."it's your dad's money spending anyway ," I mumble letting her drag me everywhere looking for Stephen.

Finally we found him on the cereal isle but he wasn't alone he looked like he was arguing with the somebody, I couldn't make out the person but as we walked closer we saw who it was.
"Mummy?"Riley says shocked.
"Ayesha? What are you doing here ?"I ask putting the ice-cream in the trolley while glancing at Stephen who looked nervous.

Okay first the phone call now this what the hell?

didn't we just go to court to get away from the crazy woman? Why is she following us and what does she have with my Stephen?

"Stephen tell them !"Ayesha says folding her arms.
"Get away from us before I brake your whoring ass," I growl at her then automatically regretted it remembering a confused and young child was here.

"I'm not the one who's with someone else's man," she shot back.

"Girl please! Stephen doesn't want you he left you ten and a half months ago since then he hasn't once thought of you as anything more than a mistake," good one Mya remember to high five yourself for that one later.

"Oh really..." She drags and smirk turning to Stephen who had a 'don't you dear' look on his face which confused me.
"You'll find out soon enough little girl ," she walks off leaving me to wonder what the hell she meant by that.

I turn to Stephen who looked frustrated and angry." What was that about Stephen?!"
"Nothing she's just trying to get under your skin," he tells me pushing his trolley down the isle to get the lucky charms.
"Stephen, don't lie to me ! What does she mean by I'll find out soon?"
"Nothing okay! Just leave it alone!" He snaps at me.

I stop walking and glared at his back, I pick up Riley who was still confused as she was before. Stephen look back at me and sign."wait, Mya I'm sorry I-"
"We'll be in the car," I mumble walking off to the car thankfully not bumping into Ayesha .

I couldn't help the feeling something bad was going on and whatever they were arguing about wasn't something just to 'get under my skin', this was something that might change things badly.

What is he hiding?......