Chapter 19: Gia who?

The arena was jammed packed with on lookers, seventy percent of them were Cleveland supporters the others were fans that flew all the way to Cleveland and also local Warriors fans.

Riley and I have been here two hours before the arena even opened for the audience. I redressed Riley and myself in the changing rooms earlier so we both wore a warriors jersey to support my man- I mean my boss and her father.

I got to be careful of what I say mentally before it comes out verbally by accident, the fans nor Stephen's parents knows about our relationship... If that's what you wanna call it.

I'm guessing I'm his girlfriend, but aren't we-I mean he's older and more mature were probably together ( in a boyfriend girlfriend way) without him asking, it's like a 'duh' question if I ask.
I fidget nervously in my seat for two reasons , one : the game was intense, neck and neck the entire quarter, two: Ayesha was sitting next to me wearing the same jersey as Riley.

Great now I'm feeling odd in white. Everyone either wore regular clothes or the grey jerseys .

Thankfully Sydel sat on the other side between Seth and I. Mr. And Mrs . Curry were sitting at the two last seats by the steps looking on edge.

Everyone except I stood on their feet cheering and whooping as Stephen made another hoop , I just sat and clapped while Riley slept heavily on me. Of course Riley would fall asleep now , leave it to her to do the impossible, she'd fall asleep at a screamo concert.

The half time horn goes and most people start piling out to get refreshments ignoring the half time act. (Excluding the men that stayed to hungrily lust over the female dancers.) I think someone proposed which is soooo cute, I'd wanna get engaged here.

Maybe I will one day. Or not.

Ayesha got up saying he's gonna use the bathroom...for the ninth time! She needs to slow down on the soda and hot dogs she keeps scarfing down! That's for sure.

Sydel slides my way smiling at me with a cheeky smile.
"Wanna go see our bae's ?" She says actually admitting she's with Klay.
But I wanna make sure.
"So? Are you two ?" I ask.
"Yeah.... ,"She blush nervously.

I grin bouncing my shoulder with hers playfully winking . I'm happy for her , they'll be cute together... But I don't know how Stephen is gonna take it.

"So how he asked you?" I ask her shifting Riley to a more comfortable position.
"Well..... He didn't really ask but we did ..umm... You know and he said he really likes me and calls me babe," she mumbles shyly.
Before I hear a reply I hear a scuff , Seth leans forward so I can see him.
"Guys say a lot after sex that doesn't mean they wanna be with you Sydel ," he states with a mischievous look in his eyes.

He looks between both of us waiting to hear our snarky remark instead he gets a pop corn to the eye .
"Shut up mr. I can't get any girl at all," Sydel insults.

Seth eyes flew to me as to ask if I told her , my eyes widen a bit shaking my head slightly trying not to make or exchange noticed but by the looks of Sydel she saw.
I had to lie, didn't want him to feel bad.

Giving her a 'tell you later' look I moved Riley from mine to Seth's lap getting up.
"Mya !, dear can you get me water please ," mrs. Curry ask politely handing the money .
I didn't object (not like I could of course) walking down the stairs to the tunnel exit.

"Hay wait up!" I hear behind me .
Sydel and I look over or shoulder to see Kyrie limping over using his crutches.
Sydel groans rolling her eyes .
She seriously has a deep dislike for Kyrie and a serious hatred for Lebron .
Why ? I don't know.

I grab her arm pulling her to slow down knowing she wasn't going to if I didn't hold her back.
"Hay !" I say slowing to match his pace.
"Sydel, hello to you too ," he tease seeing her obvious irritation .
"Fuck off ," she growls glaring daggers at him .
He smirks at her looking back at me , what the hell got her all bitchy.

Disliking a person you barely knew you that much is weird, she's not telling me something.
I stop by the Warriors changing room .
"Kyrie , I'll talk to you later, okay?" I take Sydel arm dragging her in the room before he can reply.

Everyone was gathered around talking to Kerr who was talking about game plans, others were sitting drinking water and talking to friends / family.
First person to catch my eyes was Stephen ( shocker) , he was sitting far from everyone else bouncing the ball between his legs staring at the floor. I smile watching his 'game ' face.

Sexy as hell!

I was about to tell Syd something but then I saw the look she was giving at whom ever she was watching. I follow her gaze seeing Klay , he was leaning on the wall taking to some blonde girl .

It was obvious they were flirting not only by the obvious hand holding but the looks they were giving each other, the way they were talking (at least from what I could make out from my distances ) she wasn't a stranger or a fan. I look back at Sydel who's eyes was now trained to the ground.
"Sydel I-...."
"No ! It's fine! I'm stupid to believe I had a chance," she mumbles forcing a smile to her face when Steph looks up at us.

She waves trying to hold herself together .
"Sydel he do-"
"Don't Mya , nothing you can say can help right now ... Just go talk to Stephen he needs you right now,"
She spins on her heels exiting the changing room .

I stood there a bit shocked at what just happened , I glance at Klay who was still wrapped in conversation with the 'blondie ' .
I shake my head going over to Stephen sitting next to him on the bench.
"What up with Sydel?" He ask spinning the ball on his pinkie finger.

I nod towards Klay , he drops the ball to his hand watching what I nod towards. When he understood what I meant his face got a 'oooohhhh' look .
"I think that's his girlfriend, what Sydel likes him or something,"
My eyes widen.

"The fuck you mean girlfriend!" I say a little to loud since I drew the attention of Linston , Klay , Kerr , Dray and Andre.

Stephen watch me confused , a eyebrow raised high .
" yeah about three weeks now,"
I could feel my eye twitch in anger, Stephen leans back watching me like I'm insane.
"I'm confused .."

Of course you are!

"He's had sex with Sydel a few days ago ! She really likes him Stephen!" I growl quietly then regret what I just said.
...she's gonna kill me for telling him .

Kerr started calling the boys out back to the court.
"What!" He shouts standing and turn to glare at Klay.
I grab his arm pulling him back to watch me.
"Listen! Forget about this right now okay?! You have a trophy to win!"

I instruct watching his angry face change to a focused one . He nods leaning down kissing my forehead heading to the door.
Klay and the 'girl' share a quick kiss before Stephen and Klay exit.
Last thing I heard from them before the girl and I was left alone in the changing room was .
"Don't touch me Klay I'm gonna kill your ass after we win,"

I was about to leave when the girl comes in front me.
"Hay! Are you Stephen's friend or something?" She ask smiling widely .
I blink at her not answering.

She seems nice but F her!

When she doesn't get a reply she clears her throat sticking out her hand .
"I'm Gia ,klay-"
I walk past her bouncing her shoulder with mine.
"I just remembered I don't care ," I tell her leaving.

Zayumm  bae! You gone beast mood boo!
Thank you Mya I learnt from the best. Oh yes Mya work that shit.
I need to calm down that's what! Talking to myself like a damn mad person.

I go back to the stands giving Mrs. Curry her water but Sydel wasn't there. The game started and she still hasn't gotten back ... I should have gone after her! Hope she's okay .
"She wants her mama," Seth says which obviously pained him to say moving Riley to my lap.

She looks up at me with sleepy eyes .
"Daddy win yet,"
"Not yet babe,"
She signs falling asleep again .