Chapter 48 : Stop

He didn't come home for two days , I don't know where he went or how he's been and I am extremely worried.

I check the time seeing it was almost 1 A.M. , I sign turning over in bed . I guess he isn't coming home tonight either.

I close my eyes falling asleep quickly . I wake up when I hear the bedroom door open, I don't sit up knowing that sometimes Hayden comes in to sleep with me. But when I hear the person undressing I knew it wasn't Hayden. I sit up quickly spotting Matthew in the darkness , I stare at him waiting to see if he'll say anything. I see him look in my direction then climb in the opposite side of the bed .

I sign moving closer to him ,"babe , I-"

I didn't get to finish my sentence because he roughly shoves me down on the bed climbing on top of me , he doesn't say a word and just starts pulling off my clothes .
"Matthew what are-" he shoves my underwear in my mouth to shut me up.

I would be lying if I said I'm not scared because I am , it's obvious that he's taking his anger out sexually but I didn't know Matthew had this side of him or even another side to be honest . And that scares me.

I just let him have his way with me , he was totally in control and all I could do was lay there. I tried to think more about the pleasure I was getting from the sex and not the pain from where his grip was tightening on my wrists .

Finally he was done , he removes the underwear from my mouth and climbed off the bed wordless still . He goes in the bathroom and returns with a wet cloth , all his gentleness and caring nature was back . The real Matthew that I knew was back , he cleans me up before returning to lie next to me.

I didn't feel like asking him about his sudden change of character tonight , right now I'm just happy to have him around . It's hard taking care of three boys on my own , if he actually leaves for good and takes Elijah , I don't know what I'd do.

Besides Hayden nor Cameron is his , so there is no tie for him here except me.

"I'm sorry Matthew, " I say turning on my side facing the wall.

He didn't reply , i waited till I heard his light snores before quickly getting off the bed. I dressed quietly before leaving the room and went to Elijah's room , I couldn't sleep in the same bed as Matthew right now I needed a break.

I snuggled into the single bed with the sleeping child , surprisingly not waking him .

Where was Matthew for the past two days?
How can he go for so long and come back sexually frustrated unless I didn't put him in that mood.....

*next day*

"Swings!" Elijah screams grabbing Hayden's arm and pulls him along to the swings .
"Be careful !" I shout after them pushing Cameron's stroller over to the toddler's section of the park .

I unbuckle him from the stroller taking him out , I take off his jacket knowing he'll start sweating once he starts playing . I tap his bum pushing him forward a bit as to tell him he can go ahead and he runs off to the sand box .

Ugh. Why must he go in the sand box ? It's so hard to get the sand out his hair , and he has a lot of hair .

But even tho his hair is hard to maintain I will not cut it, i love that part of him and he does too.

I walk over to a bench near by in view of the sand box . I was busy scrolling through Instagram when someone sits next to me . At first I ignored the person until I hear them say my name. I pull my attention from the phone , my eyes widen coming in contact with Stephen.

How? How did he fine me? I thought he'd be back with Ayesha by now .
My instincts kicked in and I looked over to Cameron who's back is facing us, then looked around to see if anybody else was watching.
"What are you doing here Stephen?" I ask calmly.
" I came to see you ,"
I look back at him narrowing my eyes .
"I though you'd understand the point that I don't want to see you when I move to a different state," I say flatly.

He doesn't seem fazed by my answer what so ever, his hands suddenly covers mine on the bench . I look down at our hands but I don't pull mines away , as much as I hate to admit , I missed Stephen and I's intimate moments . A lot. Gosh I always fall for the wrong guys .
"Please don't pull away ," he mumbles gripping my hand .

I bite my lip looking away again , I see Cameron move from the sand box to the slides that was further away allowing me to relax a little.

"What's that ?"
Before I can turn to ask him what he's talking about he holds my chin in place and pull down my sweater to reveal my bruised neck from last night.
"What the fuck Mya, is Matthew hurting you?"

I push his hands away from me sliding around .
"No he's not! It was an accident ," I snap at him defending Matthew.
"It doesn't look like one Mya," he says narrowing his eyes.

I roll my eyes folding my arms .
"Why do you care Stephen ? You did worst damage mentally,"

His face softens , he looks at the park for a second before his eyes drifted back to mine.
"Listen Mya, I know I did you things and that I can never fix that," He starts. "I can see your happier with Matthew and I'm happy for you , we're going to go our separate ways after this and all I'm asking is for one more day ,"

I raise and eyebrow confused on what he means by that.
"One more day to do what?"
" one more date , just to make up for all the shit I did to you ,"
I open my mouth to decline but he cut me off.
"It doesn't have to be anything romantic , you can bring Elijah and Hayden if you want ," he pleads .

And Cameron?

"Um..."
What's the worst that can happen right ?
"Okay. " I agree.
"Okay?" Stephen grins
I nod and he pulls me into a hug then stands and pulls me to my feet.

"It begins now ," he declared.

Cameron come walking/jogs up to me, I catch him bringing him up to my hips before he can trip over his feet and fall which he seems to do a lot.
" food mummy," he says rubbing his stomach.
"Okay we'll go get food now,"

I look back at Stephen to see he has a shocked expression on. I clear my throat awkwardly drawing his eyes from my Cam to me.
"Ready to go ?" I ask as if the child he knew nothing about wasn't there.

He nods picking up the baby bag on the bench and pushed the stroller in front him.

Then I remember my two other responsibilities that are also in the park.
"Stephen can you hold him for a sec'," I hand him to Stephen before he can reply and walk off to find Elijah and Hayden.

I know, I know braking concentration on your child in somewhere like a park is the worst thing to do , especially watching so much life time movies.
___________________________

Hay guys!!! I told you Stephen's sweetness isn't over ☺️☺️

Comment what you think will happen in the next chapters/ chapter.
Vote to continue supporting this story !
And isn't Cameron adorable 😍